To the Baroness Halcourt

DahStalker

Spoiler

The only people to be shown this letter is sunflowerist as her Halcourt and Remaclus as Tylos 2. Please do not respond to this post in a comment unless you are either of the two.

A Letter to the Baroness Halcourt

See the source image

A letter by Acolyte Dosiya to Evangéline Marie, Baroness of Artois.

See the source image

I find myself pondering this evening to your words spoken to me a fort day ago. And so, I write to you this note. I do not know whether or not you shall discard it or read it; to consider my words or laugh. I can only pray you take a moment out of your day to feel the concern that I try to convey with them. Does it not trouble your soul to speak against the Holy Scrolls so freely? To deny devout teachings and sacred text so openly without care? I am not furious nor am I frustrated. I am confused. You told me so openly that you reject our teachings and that you reject the High Pontiff because of threats made for excommunication, and it is this what troubles me. You risk your soul, Baroness Halcourt, you risk it all. Does the edging threat of never seeing your family when you leave physical form not frighten you? Do the dangers of never entering paradise not scare you? Does this not all terrify you? I am sorry you feel the way you do, and that you go through whatever troubles that make you feel this way. For they must be drastic. I hope you may find the light once more and return to the warm embrace of our Lord. All I ask of you is to pray and not to lose hope. That is all we can do. GOD and his love for his kin cannot be forced, else it is not true. I shall pray for you, Baroness Halcourt. Your family loves you; I love you; GOD loves you. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Beati pauperes spiritu,

Acolyte Dosiya

Spoiler

[!] Inside of the delivered letter would be a small rosary gifted to the Baroness. See the source image