FORTITUDO CONTRA FRIGORA

8oBrMrJqxdOWLD49MCrxNwH3ZxKzMyCPHKEUDOkUbggAYR-0h5S1An_UJ2N_sQTKBCCG_iQOsgtPtXURt0OF9oyCPfIC9S2C8WrqfPM5ieaCQRllSrfoNw1qRKmJOnDT2ihcpJPK

FORTITUDO CONTRA FRIGORA

FORTITUDE IN THE FACE OF THE FROSTS

I

“And I am the GOD without peer, and My trials are the holy trials, and My cure is the virtuous cure, and all the reliefs of the Virtue are open to the righteous forbearer.”

XHO2ECf2oY6EVR5aCi_wKa33OqvsmQA6rZZy-lhqjbC0UQFtWUmsrvagKDBer5tOI2SKpxwqScKABrScEwdnCYp2YQOybFiB_-wPZ0QTOYyru1UrrZU67zwnA6xVn7LjvmAnA3eJ

THE MOST RIGHT REVEREND ARMAND, Bishop of the Church of the Canon, Bishop of San Luciano, Priest of Aeldin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

13th of the Sun's Smile, 67 SA.

The times of strife are upon Man in these present moments; the archaic frosts of thanhic origins have gripped Savoy with strength akin to that of the historical days of Mordskov. And yet, even before this greatest threat of frost, Man must hold Fortitude; for even in the avarice that is strived for by those of foreign origin, in the shunning of the ways of others, and in the pursuit of pride, we must be virtuous. 

All ye who have escaped that greatest of threats that has come upon the Savoyards, ye who lie in the lands surrounding Niseep, and any who may wish to approach, the GOD knows Agony so much as ye all do. Within the safety of Gereon’s Hold, within Niseep, lies the newly borne Chapel - that of The Chapel of the Archangel Michael, and within it, that Presence most Holy lies. I, Bishop Armand, will join all ye; for even now, we must be vigilant, and bear fortitude in the face of the agony that has come upon us. They have used fear as a weapon to strike it into our hearts; but we will give them no quarter, and we will show them that fear is not their weapon to use, but our own.

Within the Church, within the Chapel of the Archangel Michael, lies solace and peace, for all those of you who may wish to come there. It will provide aid to all those who now lie within Niseep in the fear of the spreading taint of the Threat. No man will go without food, nor clean water; no man will go without aid in the form of arms, or the healing, wrought of the hands of the physicians and alchemists who aid us all, in this time. 

Have faith, all ye, for the time will come where faith will be your friend, and strike doubt into the heart of your foe.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

☩FLAMMA SPEI ARDERE PERGIT☩

THE FLAME OF HOPE CONTINUES TO BURN

“PRAISE GOD! Bastion of HOPE bestowed unto us his faithful children.” A Savoyard  woman calls from the refuge, bringing a night of prayer and thanks for this blessing.