I wont be long! - Hiatus

Josif

Cassio Bishop

Spoiler

As the sun sets over the mighty city of Karosgrad, Cassio is sitting in the tavern enjoying a lovely haense whiskey. From his shirt pocket he'd take a singular Bishop Tobacco Traders brand cigar and light it using the candle sitting in the centre of the table. Before he could even breathe in any smoke, a horrific coughing fit would take over him, causing him to not only drop his cigar, but also his whiskey! (oh no!) Out of annoyance, he'd walk home rather tipsy, coughing all the way there, he'd enter his lovely home and lay down in his bed. He'd stare at the ceiling for hours, coughing all the while, as he finally drifted into the realm of unconsciousness, he closed his eyes, and like his father, wouldn't wake up for a long while.

(coma, not dead)

Brigg 'The Intelligent' Stormheart

Spoiler

One day, Brigg was walking across the mountain tops surrounding his great nation of Urguan. However, like the cro-magnon he is, he’d wander too far and get lost. The end.

(Missing)

Myron-Prax Karavia

Spoiler

Myron was an adventurous man, always wanting to see new sights and discover hidden things, he was unable to stay in one place for too long. He said “I’ll see you soon.” to his mother and daughter and make his way out of the Elysium walls, he’d look at his compass, pick a direction, and begin walking.

(Adventuring)

Josif R'ikarth

Spoiler

Due to being an Epiphyte, it was bound to happen. Josif had to do it. He left his cave home in the underground city of Nor’Asath and called for his steed. As he rode to the nearest forest not covered in snow and ice, he’d begin to shiver. When he made it to his destination, he’d fall to his knees and begin yelling, his chest would open up and a beautiful glowing seed would fall onto the floor and dig its way into the ground. A fae seed.

(Epiphyte reasons)

Lubi Mezczyzn

Spoiler

Lubi picks his satchel up off the floor and waves farewell to his fellow Rozanians. “I won't be long!” he says, mounting his horse and turning towards the horizon. He rides until he finds a small campsite nestled into a hillside, a Rozanian campsite. As soon as he arrives he makes short work of helping the Rozanians with any issues or problems they had. He was there to help.

(Helping other Rozanians)

My reasoning (OOC)

Spoiler

Ive been meaning to take a break from LotC for a while, i've just never really had the willpower to actually do so, but recently i've realised I really need to take a break, i've got so much going on right now in real life that I cant be spending all my time playing minecraft roleplay when instead I need to be revising and sorting college for next year out. As the title says, I wont be long, it'll be atleast until I finish my GSCE exams at the end of June.

-csiosa

think this is the right topic for this-

Ser Erwin Bishop lowered his head as he observed the actions of his progeny from the 7-skies. Getting down onto his knees, the dead knight would pray intently for his son. 
"I should have dissuaded the smoking... your grandfather died of lung cancer, but I never would have expected that for you." he sighed, stood to his feet, and went to go give his father a flick on the head for having bad genes. @Javert

4 minutes ago, Lomiei said:

Ser Erwin Bishop lowered his head as he observed the actions of his progeny from the 7-skies. Getting down onto his knees, the dead knight would pray intently for his son. 
"I should have dissuaded the smoking... your grandfather died of lung cancer, but I never would have expected that for you." he sighed, stood to his feet, and went to go give his father a flick on the head for having bad genes. @Javert

Henry Bishop grumbled as he was flicked upon the head whilst smoking a Premium Barclay Cigar™️"Hey, du mind ihr manners. If mein Grandson wants to smoke, Ich say let him! Gutte stress reliever"

Kronk 'The Grand' Stormheart shouted out in the valley of Urguan with a thunderous voice. "BRIGGG, WHEREH AREH YEEH BRIGG! BRRIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGG!"