Pumpkinhead Underground - Now Recruiting!

The Cleaning Crew

ooc:my app was sadly de nied but, i did fix it and im goin to try again. ps this is my first post via mobile :)

Awesome! o: About the via mobile thing :3 Make sure your mc name is in the application...that's why I got denied my first time applying to the server :P

They sorted some of those papers that were messed up in the snowstorm. I can do whatever I want in my house again! Find me and I'll be able to help get just about anything that doesn't involve metal armor. At least it'll take longer to get the metal stuff. I'd still help. :I

I would ask to join your group as a Scholar and record keeper, I currently maintain a library well over 250 books on the Isle of the Wisp, and preform scribal duties for several other groups. I understand that my lack of goblin blood is not preferred, but since the standing doctrine of your group is peace I will appeal to that.

I would ask to join your group as a Scholar and record keeper, I currently maintain a library well over 250 books on the Isle of the Wisp, and preform scribal duties for several other groups. I understand that my lack of goblin blood is not preferred, but since the standing doctrine of your group is peace I will appeal to that.

Well, please apply then. (( I still need to know your mc name and stuff :I ))

Forgive me, I formally apply to join the Pumpkinhead Underground. I am Lady Dom of the Isle of the Wisp. (sorry was really busy last night and made that post in haste while waiting for server restart. I look forward to RPing with the PHU))

Forgive me, I formally apply to join the Pumpkinhead Underground. I am Lady Dom of the Isle of the Wisp. (sorry was really busy last night and made that post in haste while waiting for server restart. I look forward to RPing with the PHU))

(( I mean use this :P ))

Minecraft Name:

RP Name:

Other groups you belong to:

Skills:

Why you want to join:

((

Minecraft Name:

Domainoft

RP Name:

Dom

Order of Scientific Research and Technology working on my professor-hood.

Custodian of the Library on the Isle of the Wisp

Member of the private library club of Cerlos

Scribe to the Templar of Aerial

Skills:

I maintain a massive farmland in the far south of Aegis, (lvl 50 farming)

I also keep a library of over 300 books at my home, I mostly do research but to teach on occasion the finer points of farming and alchemy.

Why you want to join:

I hope this is what you need.

))

((

Minecraft Name:

Domainoft

RP Name:

Dom

Order of Scientific Research and Technology working on my professor-hood.

Custodian of the Library on the Isle of the Wisp

Member of the private library club of Cerlos

Scribe to the Templar of Aerial

Skills:

I maintain a massive farmland in the far south of Aegis, (lvl 50 farming)

I also keep a library of over 300 books at my home, I mostly do research but to teach on occasion the finer points of farming and alchemy.

Why you want to join:

I hope this is what you need.

))

(( It is indeed c: ))

ACCEPTED!

(( Find me ic and we'll decide what you're gonna be, even if we pretty much already know :3 Unfortunately I won't be on again until Monday, so don't try to look for me until then. If you just can't wait, meet with one of the other Pumpkin Lords. ))

Minecraft Name: Undeelad

RP Name:Seartotem_Magmus

Other groups you belong to:None, used to be in Dark Brotherhood but left.

Skills:I am a shaman of fire, but I am not evil. I could be a good Scribesman or Horseman

Why you want to join:I want to help others and be a part of a guild. I could be very helpful a lot.

Minecraft Name: Undeelad

RP Name:Seartotem_Magmus

Other groups you belong to:None, used to be in Dark Brotherhood but left.

Skills:I am a shaman of fire, but I am not evil. I could be a good Scribesman or Horseman

Why you want to join:I want to help others and be a part of a guild. I could be very helpful a lot.

ACCEPTED!

(( Find me ic and we'll decide what you're gonna be. ))

Ohkay, also I own one of my own guilds, called The Infernal Tempest, if its ohkay I would like to keep it. But also be in your guild.

Ohkay, also I own one of my own guilds, called The Infernal Tempest, if its ohkay I would like to keep it. But also be in your guild.

That's fine. I don't really care what other guilds you're in. They don't affect this one. It's just that one of the rules is no violence between members, and if someone is from a guild that doesn't like your guild or something they have to decide if they can handle it or not before they join. If that makes sense.

So our guilds can be allies. Agreed?

If you want to join, that's fine. And maybe the guilds can help eachother out sometimes. But the Pumpkinhead Underground doesn't have anything to do with other guilds, officially.

I'd like to become a member but I will only wear a pumpkin head at base. My guild leader is also a pumpkin lord ( Lykos), so there probably won't be trouble joining both.

MC Name: Jtheo2016

RP Name: Redbain

Other Groups: The Hunters, The S.A.

Skills: Building, Fighting, and Farming

Why You Want to Join: I'm interested in the concepts of this guild and wish to try it out.