SEEKING AN APPRENTICE!

TheIchorDruid

W6oXFm3-_GAj828mEW-PSsQSi8z6azE8__-g_HJgZFxUC-0_DuJ_bYCzraQTCpS40zgQaysYCKbOtiPSFIVt09jjkR_szlNIn_-3xJ3XcdS4KlmrZi6cC1szVYORJ1g_1KTVLGFeRLa-JbFKcA

S E E K I N G      A N      A P P R E N T I C E

[!] A neatly penned parchment would be pinned to many notice boards across the realm! Reading the following: 

“Good day!

My name is Nememne Iesoh, a mali’ker of many trades and responsibilities -- seeking an enthusiastic and hard working apprentice to aid me in my day-to-day happenings across the realm!

You see, with the many jobs and responsibilities I am tasked with I often find it incredibly difficult to complete little tasks and errands upon the side; urging me even further to require assistance along the way!

My work consists of: The Co-Heading of a Library, Bartending in Vienne, Cooking for many a-people and other little things.

What do I desire?

A capable youth unafraid of hard and oft at times, grueling work of potentially late hours! Your responsibility will be completing tasks given by myself and learning of my schedule.

What will you gain in return?

What I can offer is a roof over your head, food in your stomach and clothes upon your back. I shall also be mentoring you in a wide variety of academics and stylising lessons suited to your preferred learning method. Potential minae payment can be considered after a review of your first week of work!

If you are interested, please send me a bird and we can arrange an interview for the role!

I look forward to hearing from you!

-Nememne Iesoh.”

Spoiler

ooc:

Feel free to post your response on the forum! I shall get back to you as soon as I can!

image.png.a6fb3b4b1d5fec02039eb19b34c7a701.png

A pigeon would circle above for a moment, before descending to deliver a scroll of parchment.

The paper would unfurl, revealing a letter scribed in poor handwriting.

------------

Greetings,

I hope this letter finds it's way to the rightful recipient.

My name is Elfnod, and I happened to read a leaflet posted around my local town.

I saw that you were offering an apprenticeship of some kind.

To read and write is something I take great interest in, and I see that you also participate in the workings of a library.

I have been seeking someone to take me in as an apprentice. If you receive this letter and have interest,

please send a response back, directed to the town of Akueli, where I currently reside.

Have a blessed day,

Elfnod