The Darkwood Summit

The Darkwood Summit
I0FMlfBVehg0u9TGFYkbjH7PtLZ-ZqnIzKIMdWBezj21yf4tCVzc2E9eBTHcY7GDD6RQmfQ6b2shSCu0Xl5BY42pyFQbIVlVbnNj8vbkJY_F9FS4OHAcnMb-yhAY0WVqulK9_xsqxAuzx8ol9g

~Meeting of the Darkwoods~

Untitled.thumb.png.d21f31c46a7a6d6a858c4401dca128ba.png

For years division and strife has found its place with the Darkwood name, no longer I say, no longer are we to be scattered in our purpose, in our goals and life.

This, this is a call to all of Darkwood blood, the time has come to stop this division and end what has been fractured.

For years I have seen stagnation and the family scattered all around Almaris.

No more, a time for unity has come, to restore glories of times past.

Our right in the world was earned by hard word and the blood of our ancestors, it is time we live up to the legacy.

As such I call to those who live, tis time we speak, tis time we reconcile and make our way ahead in the world.

Tis time to meet in the place where it all began, to meet in Oren, Now the Kingdom of Oren

Signed Viktor Darkwood

Untitled.thumb.png.67d1aa4468bd45df6cf51215fb87db31.png

Spoiler

Meeting time Tuesday 5PM EST Capital of the Kingdom of Oren Carolustadt Circle 4

The Ghost of Adrianna Darkwood frowns..

Baron Drako Darkwood, rightful heir to the Darkwood name and peerage, rolls his eyes at the missive he had been sent "Seems Viktor has some explaining to do..." he mutters taking note of the meeting time and place

Orelia Darcheviede, Matriarch of the Oren branch of the House once known as Darkwood, tilts her head as she gazes upon the message. She remembered when her kin had fled Oren and left her alone to carry on their name, under the original title used by their ancestors. She sighed deeply.

"Any Darkwood is welcome to join under my banner. But I will not tolerate returning brethren with traitorous thoughts lodged deep in their hearts. I, and I alone stayed loyal to Oren. If your words ring true then I will welcome you with open arms. But first you will have to prove it to me."

The Ghost of William Darkwood smiles in disbelief of the reuniting of his family in the lands where they belong. “If only it was one from a different line that recommended such, instead it was a descendant of Velhrun.”