The Fourth Caravan

Luxury

A Call to Roost

djbHfarPyhwfpparWI8jk9WDH1nsVk7XVngv6eA4_kO7TSYemBW-a2yW5i7EZWYJ3HC94DC7VmzrbH4mieWwQ9roU23W02Nrqwf3Yt3TUuL4Cj_7I9oEo_fLTbNRFP4k5UpJI5Bsztw81LGazw

The amber glow of a campfire warms the faces of a particular nomadic High Elven clan. Golden pendants hang from each of their necks in the style of the Owl.

Kin and kith, may this letter find you well. This Owl from the Second Caravan maintains the beacon of our shared lineage on the Silver Isles where Karinah’siol nestles. The realm suffers disasters unfounded in recorded history, and sequentially so too does Haelun’or tread dangerous water. Kin-slayers, Cannibals, and Witches claw at the feet of our people seeking to infect them with their venom. As such, I would beseech you to exchange your contentment with fervor for Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya, and claim your place alongside me.

adri’leh, ullral, ata— narne’ne ito
nae evarn’lar, kaean evarn’lar
-
Apparitions, beasts and the wretched walk amongst us,
You are the shield, we are the shield.

signed, Lorei Elibar'acal

Spoiler

Greetings game-folk, reaching out to gauge interest in High Elven family roleplay. I’m recruiting for a pretty old bloodline, tending towards a more zealous and conservative mindset. Elibar’acal is strictly anti-magic among a pro-magic society which creates a good deal of intrigue. I am looking for players who want to help me explore this avenue to the fullest. If you’re interested in another character arche-type that is fine too! Reach out to me on Discord Luxury#8643 and I can help you get started.

"May the wise and well-known Elibar'acal find succor in The Blessed Lands of their Eternal Youth. Truly! To reclaim one's lost lineage is to be best. To embrace with full heart the ways of their people. May those who deny truth know they tread waters which may lead to the path most tarnished."