Clearing up some misunderstandings.

Rattussmackus

[!] Missives would be posted around Norland and all allied nations.

dmuFjitt4gbVfyrUOaihv6L6fLxIHzddw_4jRoQvKKa0HAo_1KH1AkbtYqYgkeSYheaFdzmCUYSsp_x5HeZ9tzY_uZbr1Jk71anMiBBVpaAgz5DlbFC4WfV5sKIM0ZjwyuCr5JONQAo52YK4yQ

2XAFfByxsPoOEVJJAuD2cPBShgm8nZrZ_Q12HAg4tLc3n2DSfk4APU8Xl9eiv5Lebk-FFqYGDyN8JzrqX7JNZfY_d_2VHUhOzuggZWJrqgjWAz-j9J50TX0zONUpENqohqdA5CWa5vVYgH44sw

Clearing up some misunderstandings.

After a long conversation within the confines of King Odin’s office, a conclusion came to be and I was instructed to create a missive clearing up a few things.

One; I am indeed alive and not dead. I posted the missive of me being dead so I would be left alone by people wishing to kill me. I wanted to go home to my children and that’s how I’d do it.

Two; The statements in my previous missive were misguided and harsh. In reality, even if I wanted to fight I couldn’t. I have a disease that could leave me paralysed. I will still not fight and have been removed from the Ashguard so I have no obligation.

Three; I am allowed to continue with the Eiriksson name as per the wish by my father in his will.

Four; I will work for Norland without being in the Ashguard and wait until a job has been opened for me as per the decision of King Odin.

I hope I shall no longer be hunted down for my supposed ‘crimes’.

-Signed,

Her highness, Astrid Magda Blackthorn Eiriksson Henrysson Black Ruric,

Princess of Norland

BlFKEyx3g_w9GWAWMxX78aCXUkaIryAUG1qiQ1P0_3-YmVrlxkUaRxK1EpPdOrSw9iDy2KHpLFEYm6ULXh-yX0UrTNv8kB9A_08qJ4yJW0s8WN0WRbZdg3lEYb-iVl56u9s-UUWLA0D3kfB8gQ

Mera Camian remarked, "Treason is treason, no matter how you try to spin it." The elderly woman disposed of the letter as quickly as she had found it.

"Cowardice." Ellenore Eiriksson scoffed, burning the missive with a nearby candle.