A WARNING FROM THE LORD MARSHALS OFFICE

A WARNING FROM THE LORD MARSHALS OFFICE

GuIEoio3QmKf4_0fBSuXQbrmlqNbl72UqhoG0-ZLa65uaufVToT-aZtNED3XoE6n9IEBJyRh_cYrc-ubXac-jwTGSFLkYRSp7AVAvNzDg3IrlGXcsZNKmJRi5rmtX7kxr00F6MJ9f38VicEVhg

FITSK DLUM ZE BIRODAL

Issued by the

OFFICE OF THE MARSHAL

On this 9th day of Joma and Umundof 430 E.S.

VE VA BORSAZEN

It is on this grave day that I, Lord Marshal of Haense, bring a warning to its people. Citizens of Karosgrad, Brothers and sisters of the BSK, knights of the order - it appears a beast roams our King's lands.

A report filed by Ser Walton was presented to my person on this day, containing a detailed description of the events passed merely hours before.

They detail as follows:

Carried by Haeseni winds, howls and barks quickly crossed the fields of Haense. Accompanied  - heard only when entering the forest -a young girl screaming that rings out like a bell through the quiet undergrowth.

t15Xjdb8MNROGTJMCQ6bOwb-2Kg3iyJvA4YRPCQ7r9_d40XKUdvRNlH2S0zAMgVp-utYihPmTco_y143sNNgoiWzNPnxU1cqH4hhes7sEhClQc8NEmU3rOb8RIU65cV1jpJv-PVABYNtlM5TXA

Upon further investigation, Ser Walton of the order found himself faced with a solitary ruined house - ridden with bones and ash of origin we can only ponder. Within a step - the events I warn you of occurred.

Tree roots leaped fourth - erupting from the ground in an attempt to drag the noble knight to the ground. As they did so, the girls' scream morphed itself into a witches wail upon the air. Ser Walton escaped with valour and prestige - but the threat remains.

No citizen of Haense is to venture to the forests of the Kingdom alone for they are not safe.

The Brotherhood of Saint Karl and the Knights of Haense are to launch a counter attack to vanquish this dark matter that dares threaten the king's lands.

Regardless of this, the ruling stands ground, as does its warning. These woods are not safe - not yet. The Kingdom shall not lose life to such a devil ridden creature.

isDGc8u8mlmvrbRSbcJVMvJW0GmZy-xo6u4jsOkBTrfAtb7pce2FStD4I-Fu_DYuUP0XEoTFhyDxMVJR2DZEYrbH7gJOiMUHYHS0LNJLS8sZFPVV3HQPwu_a2mEiOjICA427fFQxwM7oY1YMIQ

[!] Above is sketched a ruined house as detailed, though painted in a neutral light.

IV JOVEO MAAN

His Excellency, Hieran Melphaestus

Lord Marshal of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl

Nikolai Mikhail read over this missive, the tired viscount quietly muttering the words he read. Upon reaching the end, he would have set the missive down and moved his hands to rub his face as if attempting to wake himself up.. 

He recalled encounters and nightmares, he wondered if it was the same creature that had haunted the forests in his youth..

"Perhaps ea should finally bird Theo.."

Holy Sir David's ears perked up as his aide-de-camp read him the missive before his morning constitutional. "A dark beast attacking Canonists? I shall message the Lord Marshal and Knight Paramount myself to see if they wish the Order to join them."

Theodosya caught wind of the beast's sightings from her employees within the Hospital, storm-coloured eyes narrowing. Going to seek out the missive herself, a hand went to pinch the bridge of her nose with a contemplative grumble, recalling flashes of a forest, a town, and a man's scarred face.

The hand went to fumble out a torn and worn paper with erratic scribbles of numbers and questions from her pocket, rubbing the ripped and stained edges in idle and tired thought.

"Seems like the deed isn't finished."