Haruspex Claim for Kukaal

Wizzar

Challenge for Kukaal

*A splintered bone pins a bloodied missive against the blargs of those of the Akaal*

9WxTNx19y_jnCBmRVoO1degQ-sgjXcIbq3P3NPnati1GTp7cPnDnEG0-tDnm_pBFTSKQPTjLyRxtZHOfpVaU4A6ihch_DYjDvxLyGq6P7yXZDcDsiRphljt0fzYmTFik6Vq3KoH_YIf46ArDOtU

“In the coming cactus days, I Bumba’Akaal, formerly Bumba’Izig, lay claim to the title of Kukaal. The blood speaks to me and has given me a purpose that I wish to bring into fruition. I will expand the Akaal, guiding more Urukim to the Stargush’Stroh and introducing them to the Heartbeat that envelops all”

“As Skaatchnak currently represents the Izig lineage in Akaal, I plan on taking on his mantle as one of the three Kukaal. Skaatchnak has done more for the urukim than any other, pioneering a new age of flame and blood. He is my greatest teacher and closest brother for whom I hold the utmost respect. While he continues to serve our people, I believe it is time for new blood to lead”

“I CALL A CLAN MEETING AT THE OLD REX PALACE IN SAN’KHATUN. LUP’KRUG, LUP’AKAAL, AND LUP’GRIZH”

*The bottom is signed by a bloodied handprint*

As Augrec walked past one of these Blargs he read the missive ,with a smile he spoke "Bumba has the strength to lead, he will fare well... I hope" and with that, he departed.