Earning your salt

ErikAzog

✠ THE COMPANY OF BALIAN ✠

WgBkxPPC0ZqDCJSI2HR-ksajD3Bn8vkDwGph00PVi-6ywksH7G25dNI9lvCB9yG86t5D7OXoNtQta06A5WmhWzXGhuMtPmabSeXnAWWf0VLHiquXpPrk6g841_zCtsiTLsp5rru-aJiBw-_p7EbCmu4

KfofqcaWW9nHOjgqBDgkObenBA13m0_-Mi09g8lOED2I8rGvZtHLvoOpsZvP_pPTVbuapXfZ-I0o8lrZLGFQP8Dj2Vl04xpgOOE_rDB-C1p494-_NmZ__U_SODdHTKebzDtAIvYlT9MDRmFlafYDHIg

WgBkxPPC0ZqDCJSI2HR-ksajD3Bn8vkDwGph00PVi-6ywksH7G25dNI9lvCB9yG86t5D7OXoNtQta06A5WmhWzXGhuMtPmabSeXnAWWf0VLHiquXpPrk6g841_zCtsiTLsp5rru-aJiBw-_p7EbCmu4

From the office of the Constable of Balian
Year 18 since the founding of Balian

To establish a centralized military with the sole purpose of defending Balian, the Constable of Balian has seen fit to institute pay for each soldier within the Company. Authorized by both the Procurator and Constable, the Company of Balian will receive a flat sum every Saints week from the Government of Balian which can be negotiated by the Constable at any moment as the Company and the State of Balian grows.
Alongside this, pallets of food may be requested from our soldiers, aiding them in their active endeavors of protecting the Grand Duchy of Balian.
Each rank within the Company of Balian will receive the following pay at the end of every year, after the Company Address.
 ((end of the week, Sunday))

Recruits: 0
Privates:15
Corporals: 20
Sergeants: 25
Lieutenant and Captain: Classified

Z4LRpNMBqbFNV_WhI8SJOnFqSOoLZQR9NL90_tNZL_yaeGU1Pi9Iz5tOVw4vjZefLHdsqcTQyb4lDWOzFS2uFPVr89ARKYvrzFz6Z8d-JWiDKU74Ryq_qX-mrctUqP2wWbAxbF4zIJ6mZ0NFctWVBds

His Excellency, Peter Benedict d’Arkent, Baron of Turin, Constable of the Grand Duchy of Balian

The Honorable, Baroness-Consort of Renduzzo, Lady Johanne Alstromeria Vuiller, heiress to the County of Aquilae, Procurator of the Grand Duchy of Balian
JrJK6C3zZAfO2fhLGzGc6k59DaTa1nNQuBly39I_JuMOEkASlLugQJo8BjMALeJeoNux24cQTaBQq7ngfVi9NUqXymuy-uSahGx9PrKzMXzlrfFymN739Apr1p7g4jpqQ1Poxoa9kWi0mYZyzjlwiOI

The Baron of Castelorena applauded the decision of Captain d'Arkent "May The Company grow in numbers so the Grand Duchy grow in prosperity."