ON THE TOURNEY

indiana105

84MT3nPpa9yVTZ2hrAQnY6cxQc2h8vpSk3MVadNbRfd70tj4ITP47pvc-8qmhIvlkFgG-bF-YLawv7myYrKOVICC-EsIud644P2AyCPHCnm8hi4LY1qM7fD3D6G1eHoAuCRWxgef2CDrR2BpVqC9QKs

A SUMMARY OF THE TOURNEY OF 441 E.S.

X6Y-QQqtFYlmgTqct07YCeQKVsMMWswyJrnd5ZDLEEZL8Q5LUnNS3bZpZucqluPxfh05UV_SlnlQQIskynnGeetApLSpRwIP3mxw85jE0JpRaOKUMcLPhxkPau5BtsHOUWPIUbMIkSuC28EzwxWYJ0k

Issued by the

DUCHY OF VIDAUS

On the 5th day of Jula ag Piov of 441 E.S.

SANGKRUV I RUTHER,

It is a bittersweet thing to pass on one’s titles to their heir, and so I extend my thanks to all those men and women of Canondom who journeyed to Branhavn on this momentous day. For those who could not, or simply did not, I have penned this summary of the day’s events with haste.

We shall begin with the melee. It was won by the team consisting of Ser Grigori Vyronov, Ser Flemius, Loran von Draco and Kren, though truly two men stood out from their peers on this day. The first of which is the young Lord Loran von Draco, who, out of the eight men his team faced, brought six to their knees. The second, my son and heir, the now Baron of Rostig, brought down three men of four in a single clash. 

The joust was won by Ser John of Sedan, who dehorsed Seaxburh of Arichsdorf following a series of bouts and claimed the title Champion of Druzstra. The knight held the favour of the Imperial Princess, Octavia Helen, youngest sister to the late Frederick ‘the Usurper’ of Oren. One cannot help but mention the tilt between Lord Hamish Kortrevich and the Arichsdorfer, which ended in a spectacularly contested single combat on foot. Seaxburh narrowly defeated the Bull, driving him to the ground with a swing of a hammer and shattering the young Kortrevich’s wrist. 

In a turn of events few saw coming, our Princess Analiesa mounted a destrier and took to the tiltyard. She skillfully dismounted the young ward, Giovanna Florentino, before doing the same to her own brother and heir to the realm, Grand Prince Georg Sigismund. I pray for His Serene Highness, for he cleaved the head from his own steed in a fit of rage following his loss. Wrath is a curse, this I can attest to. 

As for the favours bestowed upon the gallant men of the tourney, I shall list them briefly;

I. Her Imperial Highness, Octavia Helen granted her favour to Ser John of Sedan, Champion of Druzstra.

II. Lady Esfir Kortrevich granted her favour to His Serene Highness, Georg Barbanov-Bihar.

III. Her Royal Highness, Analiesa Barbanov granted her favour to His Lordship, Aleksandr var Ruthern.

IV. Lady Marcella Ludovar granted her favour to Lord Hamish Kortrevich. 

V. The bastard Viorica Barrow granted her favour to Her Highness Analiesa Barbanov.

Spoiler

Thanks to everyone who participated, way bigger turnout than expected but I hope it was still fun. Big ups to @Robin01_boy for winning a 20 man joust and @ItemVendor for killing 6/8 people the winning team went up against in the melee! 

DRUZ GJERNZ AG GRYVNZ, 

His Excellency, Mikhail var Ruthern, Grand Lord of Hanseti-Ruska, Duke of Vidaus, Count of Metterden, Viscount of Greyspine, Baron of Rostig, Lord of Druzstra and Protector of the South

Her Grace, Margrait Ruthern, Duchess of Vidaus, Countess of Metterden, Viscountess of Greyspine, Baroness of Rostig and Lady of Druzstra 

KxXHHswrh5BqlGy1gwnF_F9iyeSSlTe4Atx0s-Fn6q26NIt1VwdBF3Hw66RNx-Km-Zvi1KAFi-XcHLvi9DbJ1DcInLoxQoItGMFkf62ReuCppKkov6BqTzYs5qjuhZUwtZAsTmSqjbhy8lCIYUJ1kQPj8bN9Vf8xYaUeEOE0Zf78JoZ-BMBl7ySxAg