ALDERSBERG'S MEMORANDUM

zuziee

KCBBwXsVtNNgtJ3Rr5XlU2MHiBmyUOxfBhpacaZRbYfzka0oZ2rI1Z4TiSn9OqAj5TmwbWdgW55cD-J0NiG34_geicTxhuHMBQacOrpJzNFyyaW3h-5N3_tavYJOZrRoc1Hn6E-slGWO26sf6Ng7cFA90SROeqCpOSu5NN3Of3EO7Cvs2syw1C9VFf2Tx43nLbPHRojgTNGQoUL0bo2gM_mqPXNPcdAPG2FyXPQ2KCcYBwDymAy2dhwAJ_Iv-VajrSmmTlrAD9pLIgYw8JUWACVZ8-57ew5vXd6LxAGpVl2bVA

9-XDSMH1IF1tBvwkUWt_FOmP0A90r1VpfAPIcdXzM2HWex6dJoa3JUQtCO_CZm80Wm1Ty-YyZxwbLjemzXunTW1AeDriJuvHoqox3GpNJc7ogo8binKavndrwgq88jVaEaFM-9o313OgUrqSn7LTP9g

A Missive from the Barony of Aldersberg

rDMh_K7OMygc2oKDuJ01xk_XIuduoM-AdDWC0tn1reeG7MfFmRoqTAzdX7h-CcB8bhV-HB1gnCr_pITZv3GfryyMLjsUwyOMP8VIIXAsUX-iAmsQWRp5Ie06ize9k56wFfS2v4cMN7OXIuprfigkJA

It greatly saddens the Barony of Aldersberg to announce the second Baron of Aldersberg’s passing on the eve of the 7th of Godfrey’s Triumph, 1888. As the family mourns the loss of a son and brother, we ask for our communities prayers as well as privacy. 

aKoLvQf1nzrUEEylwKKcFDmC9TKrAh7EXu6skR4bHRuAXN64D4pTwA7KFggbbzyRlbyGahLjs6cnf4DjG0jmcr1hFLEC5KHeGIc5D4lOuVrBAEAhte0eOc1EpLpOfoK3lo_Uc1eQTeoeZ_sI5JWjDPI

Alexander I

Baron of Aldersberg

1876 - 1888

Alexander Leopold was born to Edward Clement, Count of Aldersberg and his Consort, Anne of Sunholdt on the 7th of Horen’s Calling, 1867. He was the first issue of the comital pair and would be named proudly after Edward’s father and grandfather. Although he grew up in the midst of the treacherous Brothers’ War, the little boy was still noted by servants to be highly curious and focused. 

As Alexander aged he’d attend numerous noble celebrations, forming a few friendships that would last his lifetime. Unlike other boys his age though, he was involuntarily thrusted into the position of Baron of Aldersberg at the ripe age of 9. Warmly, he accepted his new position even though it alienated him from his peers. Over his tenure as Baron his proudest accomplishment was with his publishing of the map of the Kingdom of Oren in 1882. Notably, map illustration had become a favorite hobby of his in which he’d spend the entire of his free time doing. 

Astercalia came soon after in which he’d participate and dance with Princess Octavia Helen Novellen. The pair instantaneously clicked and became pen-pals to which they’d record their separate lives to each other over the next 6 years. Shockingly, on a trip to visit Octavia in the Kingdom of Haense, Alexander would succumb to a bandit’s attack. His exact date of death is unknown, but letters addressed to the Princess were found on him. Five months later on the 7th of Godfrey’s Triumph, 1888, they’d be gifted to Octavia and his death would be confirmed. 

As the proper mourning period comes to an end the title will be rightfully inherited to the second born of the Count and Countess of Aldersberg, Austina Prudence Aldersberg. May she reign faithfully and proudly with loyalty at heart and calm in mind. 

4FohypUJEZsFMSOreGt2IDxhwqfBUqhHT9HHcrp6nB2SamCuqvRY2k_5aPcUyiGRdVYu_xT2XULqEqzFYShnDg1wv-ejTmDQqRrcUFdihcT97HLuaVRTJ9m9D7Yx8d1SBlu_fMoz7mGeJTHOZGnXxyo

Austina I

Baroness of Aldersberg

1888 - Present

The first edict of Austina I as she ascends to Baroness;

I. That the line of Novellen-Aldersberg shall be no longer Novellen-Aldersberg but simply Aldersberg. 

kohK9Wrnmazo_PzmQmyT3EQJSPUc4iIUdT1kv5EMO7g7WA2PTPssuDv1dyle1gW0PxNbmC2XFuMq8lLwU59LvHIuIT0DlK5sDGAIWg5IrLZK7r3r0zaL5p7vHZe88Z0fT88kJKhZt4w9MTBG-8M7Mg

The Honourable, Austina Prudence,

Baroness of Aldersberg

Lady, Anne Josephine,

Lady-Dowager of Aldersberg

Edward would not find the missive until months later, cracking a short frown at the turn of events "Unfortunate I couldn't have helped him in life." Spoke the former Count in regards to his passed son "Though- I imagine Austina was destined for such."