Moving Onwards

Travisty

150px-HouseCastile.png

Moving Onwards

With the cruel execution of my beloved sister, the title Baron of Castile now falls upon myself to take responsibility. As such I am inclined to continue the unfinished work my sister left behind due to her life being cut short. Vampire or not, and this is not to say I condone vampirism by any means, I hold nothing but love and respect both towards her and her husband for the two have done nothing but prove their own unwavering strength and prowess time and time again. Amounting to what my sister had been to all who had known her will not be an easy task by any means, but I will not allow her undignified death to be what others remember the most honorable Lady Ottilie Franziska. Instead, I will ensure her legacy lives on through her work and through my own. 

My sister had often confided in me her suspicions surrounding the interests of her executioner on the topic of Castile time and time again. With that in mind, her final words prior to her own shameful beheading, and the orphaning of my nieces and nephews, I make my first decision as the new Baron of Castile: 

His "Serene" Highness, Joseph de Joannes, and his descendants are to never receive the title of Castile from this point onwards, regardless of what may happen hereafter. Neither in this lifetime, nor the next. 

To do so would only prove to be a greater insult to the already undignified death of a brilliant mind. As her brother respecting her final wishes is the very least I can do during this time of grieving. I give my sincerest condolences towards her children, her closest friends, and all those Ottilie held dear. 

Signed,

The Most Honourable, Lord Arthur Roderic Castile, Baron of Castile

Edited by Travisty

"Vampyres die a death suited for Vampyres. In the words of my Father - Frederick de Joannes - Cope and Seethe." said Louis de Joannes

The Princess frowns “Lady Ottilie was my closest friend. Never again will I have someone like her. I'll do everything in my power to complete our task, Ottilie. I'll look after your kids. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help; you deserved so much better.”After wiping away her tears, Augustina left the palace for the first time since Ottilies's passing and began working.

Bianka's head hung high as soft cries escaped her, "Keep her legacy going for I shall do the same thing." She sniffled, attempting to wipe the tears that gathered on her cheeks.