Ireheart Elder Meeting Revisions

SomeKeyboardGuy

4ZK82MDa87o-aMt8_gydHljrDsTM44aq1ACYeufNbowv2XWpZa2V2U94u6SiQp_tRQxQZcHmMgCyX8sULEis2BIZBnj8b5MTvMHUnuYhiIMxU2iSL_zn3tYZNxiro6fnnsur6ZoNQr6FpW5rNBsHr3_t0C5Iy0iybro2heMP2DZ3IjR3G5R_PcYLBA

ᛚᛖᛞᛖᚱᛊᚺᛁᛈ ᛒᚱᛁᛜᛊ ᛟᚱᛞᛖᚱ ᚨᛗᛁᛞᛊᛏ ᚦᛖ ᚲᚺᚨᛟᛊ

96th of the Second Age.

Ireheart Elder Meeting Revisions

The Unspoken Rules:

I. Only those of Honored Status, Elder Status, and Clan Father Status may attend Elder Meetings, anyone who isn’t of these status will get the bum’s rush.

II. Honored may speak their thoughts during the Elder Meeting but are not permitted to vote. Only Elders and the Clan Father may vote on a Motion.

III. All who are present may provide Motions to be voted upon, without anybody being suppressed.

III a. Blooded can submit Motions by talking to any Honored, Elder, or the Clan Father and ask them to represent their Motion. But those that they can ask have a choice in the matter if they want to represent the Blooded’s Motion or not.

III b. Under no circumstances can a Beardling submit a Motion. Stop being lazy and get those ******* trials done.

IV. The Clan Father must always be present during these Elder Meetings as he is the one who leads these meetings, An Elder Meeting may never be initiated when a Clan Father is not present.

V. If an Elder is planned to not be present, they are permitted to appoint one Honored to vote on their behalf.

VI. Impromptu Elder Meetings may be initiated if there is a situation that threatens the integrity of the Ireheart clan internally or from an external force. 

VI a. Impromptu Elder Meetings have to be initiated by an Elder or the Clan Father. 

VI b. If the Clan Father can not make it to the Impromptu Elder Meeting the same day it was called upon, the Elders of the Ireheart clan will call upon a clan meeting and a vote will be initiated with everyone able to vote for however long the time span for voting needs to be. Or the Elder Meeting will be postponed till the Clan Father is available. ((OOC: A google forum can be made for clan wide votes.))

Motion Presenting:

I. The Clan Father asks those gathered if there are any Motions that are wished to be presented.

I a. If the Motion is a Motion of initiating war, such will be ordered last.

II. Those who wish to present a Motion will present themself before speaking their Motion once allowed by the Clan Father.

III. If no Motions are presented, The Elder Meeting will immediately jump towards Final Remarks.

Voting:

I. The Clan Father shall call upon each Elder or Elder Representee present and once called upon, the Elder or Elder Representee shall say aye or nae.

II. The Clan Father will count the vote and announce if the Motion gets passed or denied.

II a. Motions that have been denied can still be presented later on, however only once every Elder Meeting.

III. If the Motion is an act of initiating war, the Clan Father will ask those voting to bring out their main weapon. If they agree to the Motion, they shall place their weapon upon the table. If they don't they will actively sheath their weapon. If there is war, Ireheart Leadership is to announce it to the entire clan immediately by blowing a horn and a feast shall be thrown.

Final Remarks:

I. The Clan Father asks those present if they have anything else that is needed to be discussed, any concerns or whatnot, if so desired but is recommended.

II. The Clan Father then dismisses the Elder Meeting.

9JtBa8qGt1zPn-xlc1F8wSsNZH_uQ-rsD1R_JuREGGtBmIKDfPFAxdBSdrEsJXndKGTXAqOTvXTYNk1VItH6V1x64G1f7tWf2FySy-vxAwOs5FCgoYoT0hrubftaVwKUQryiyr0W2e-YGKVBR6Lp2Td-J3o8gad4FSz87f6_Mgagg41rVRr3X16Lzg

ᛚᛖᛞᛖᚱᛊᚺᛁᛈ ᛒᚱᛁᛜᛊ ᛟᚱᛞᛖᚱ ᚨᛗᛁᛞᛊᛏ ᚦᛖ ᚲᚺᚨᛟᛊ