An Open Letter to Balian: Kervallen

ECS1999

7OwJFRXN5oek25oWy1qN310u4JwOBqjvoSwywN2v1BuPInyWJonIR7lp5eUSYqYso0voM4d5ucAATP0nQ1W35b49nD4kwrmbtUBd1tu4sLJVezCpi6_bCvS5kVewKXgl04P4bY_uRNTKOgDQGaoj-8ZMfNCbKRMfxlGeZ8hVaE7jxGVTMcc3FHheGw

An open letter to the Kingdom of Balian and to Almaris as a whole,

Most do not know me but I am Edvard Kervallen Lalwën, a family-man and Alchemist alike. I wish to see my family safe and with the recent going-ons, they are not and hence I step in now, to provide what I can.

There has been talk of a crusade against the Darkspawn that plague the lands of Almaris.

From all Kingdoms, human, Elven and otherwise alike come rumors of entire families whose members are affected by the Vampirism plague, people who have populated the streets of those lands everyday for years chipping away at the population.

To those same people, as the Palati Alchemist in Balian, I extend a hand; come to me, repent of having become such abominations and you will be healed.

I cannot promise you that the process will be painless or easy, but I can and do promise that you will be rid of such a curse in such a way that I can say that you have indeed been healed.

To the Kingdom of Balian

Spoiler

This is hanged in the Kingdom Of Balian notice board, nowhere else.

The Kervallen family will deliver ten Aurum weapons and ten Slayersteel weapons forged by me and my son and heir Evander, to garrison your armory for the best preparation of the army when fighting these Darkspawn.

In addition to this, one hundred steel ingots and one hundred gold ingots for the forging of weapons and armor.

We hope that this may aid in the ongoing efforts.

To the Royal Family,

Spoiler

A personal letter for the Royal Family

Additionally, I extend this letter only to you, the Royal family.

As the Palati Mage and Alchemist, I offer my services in the creation of potions and arcane weapons to end this necrotic plague, should they be required, come to talk to me at the tower or send me a bird.

Only together as a nation can we combat the evil that resides not only in the Kingdom but throughout Almaris.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Signed,

Edvard Kervallen Lalwën, Patriarch of the Kervallen family, Court Alchemist of the Palati Monterosa, Court Mage of the Palati Monterosa

1qPaqxrmKsOqEbGPT7TSkfWqT9ANGzZzBCipbORDBgqoPHjW8i_4BI8tWO7JbxRFKBDNL8oaJQYvb3yhEGL34ysLPZ1N4xqwqFU4qXmYkUm2VVf6AIb0_n0NYQQEAneFYXoPEDdA16Y8XfjFCuCo56mIBvSkviURLPuXhI0OM97xexol3m4NkqhVsA

Evander Kervallen, heir to the Kervallen family

W3PvESiUSsvxvqebrK0vIvH6OOGqDrY7Zl4E3qrNURxlwm0xo3C5ATi0td11NBdVnDcz07l2EoN7sJImj80LbHDEwpRQ7u1a9qPpaTzfzbtR0VpaPv6zEAk6FWFsKS-7wWHj-3bQXOv_pEVkFSWhkYD_AHpW1KJkYyLSISFyNWKSCJi6XuY2yceEUg

@tadabug2000

Evander Kervallen assisted his father in the preparation of the promised munitions, sleeves rolled back over his arms and the heat of the forge washing over him in familiarity.