Knights Of The North

Casamir

Personally, and not meaning to sound harsh, I think that the floating tower looks a bit odd, the ramparts on the walls aren't big enough, imposing enough nor advanatgeous to us enough and the gatehouse is a bit on the scrawny side. I will try to download hamachi and have a look.

the ramps above the gatehouse are made shorter for visibility, the ones on the walls are full blocks, those are just slabs. The gate is a fine size, the larger the gate the more people can flood through when it falls, remember.

((Could you re-invite me to that castle build ideas conversation, because i may have deleted it from my inbox (strange place to have the conversation)))

((Can you make an actual forum thread for the castle ideas so that I can actually write. I also looked up some sizes for a castle i live near (Warwick Castle) I think we may have different impressions of what a castle should look like. Look up on google images warwick castle and you will see what I mean. The walls are 128 feet tall (21 tall people, or 42 blocks high). Castles where you live may be of a smaller scale :).))

post-21745-0-62892200-1323367556_thumb.j

((Can you make an actual forum thread for the castle ideas so that I can actually write. I also looked up some sizes for a castle i live near (Warwick Castle) I think we may have different impressions of what a castle should look like. Look up on google images warwick castle and you will see what I mean. The walls are 128 feet tall (21 tall people, or 42 blocks high). Castles where you live may be of a smaller scale :).))

The reason we dont want to make a forum thread is because it is public.

Name: Maxwell

MCName: 1997man

A bit about yourself: I was born of a different kingdom from a royal family. A knight family. So when I grew up I also became a knight settling in temporarily and different Guilds looking for a permanent one possibly this one. I want this to be a permanent Guild for me.

Your skills: Fighting, Engineering & Archetecture, Tactics, and Stealth

Your goals: To help and protect all.

What do you bring: I can build, fight, I'm a good tactics advisor and have commanding expirience.