The call to his people

f7of3p5D6jYdMlbsLPzJzAoeHAKb6X-5dl8QbMDjqk0_mOaOeCkNa-XekRQNug0L9F-KlGVl76fwM4ATJ86fBLwU-ceL3_Yh53vofGdLFO7kx4qYdBvZzaf3tSNA7hzgSwmUAymB_LIwM4u5Je9O3qr3korD16aY0ZU0ABweOuSuRM89q0kNyIJFNA
Missives and notices are plastered across the many news boards within the orcish rexdom of the Iron Horde.

“Brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, and children of Krug. I formally invite all of you to return to the rexdom of the Iron Horde for the meeting of the new REX. It is where I plan to reiterate the future goals of the Iron Horde and what else the future may have in store for us. I also plan to announce the changes within the leadership roles of the Iron Horde, where I also plan to announce the new Dominus.

The road that leads us to greatness is not always the one of safety, companionship, and riches. Instead, it is often treacherous, filled with bumps and cracks, and dark beings lurking around every corner waiting to take what little you may have as you travel.”

Date: ((10-28-2022 Friday, at 6PM EST))

Signed,

Willy, REX of San'Velku
R2s97w1JVTepnw5aPm8suCm3I2Kf3jbocz9eT-RxdW7xyQlyBqoApSXN6rmk6ShZmbHqFbq6lUOBfFdUoI3OuhvxvFMyR3CpGCtN-yClmr4hye6hfS4EGTFQ-rFGCJ9xAVrHntlqvbEqvIuv1653nzaQ9ZHFLtWpYa26iRvgKmh8wFX5_G2RV1_rQQ