An Uruk's Return

Mannamannaa

[!] Missives sent across the lands of Almaris flutter in the wind. Upon opening one would see the dense parchment is written upon with a refined yet bulky Common script in vivid crimson ink. The text smells faintly of wild berries and the tang of copper. [!]

To all that may read this message,

I imagine many have forgotten my name, if not the titles I held. Yazgurtan. Dominus. Rex of Krugmar. Clanless. After a long task given to me by the spirits themselves, I have returned to resume my station in supporting the prosperity of the Iron’Ugz. What seems like weeks to me appears to have been much longer for all of you, and Kor’Garr looks forward to learning about those changes made across the lands. I make my way to San’Velku with pride, knowing the spirits acknowledge me as a proper Uruk-kin, despite my troubling absence from leadership in a time of great strife for our people. With my return there are those I must reach out towards in order to learn more of the changing times, though any and all are welcome to reply to this message.

To the Musin, small of stature but great of heart:

How have the burrows been, my small friends? I hope the stouts have remained honorable and that your kind have not been overlooked during the changing times. Feel free to bring me more of your collected “shinies” and the forge will be ready to craft more tools for your people so no coinpurse will remain unscathed. Hopefully I will make a visit with more baked goods to share… Though Kor’Garr must apologize again for the cocolog incident, I sincerely forgot about your negative reactions to cattle-milk. 

To the peoples of Yong Ping, tradition and elegance everlasting:

It has been far too long since Kor’garr has visited your coasts or heard the echo of haiku in the wind; many have been made over my travels to share with you all. Perhaps there will be another Mochi contest to take part in? To think such acts of glorious violence could produce such excellent grub… Nevertheless Kor’Garr plans to honor the duties as Ambassador with gladness. Perhaps another bottle of that Hirano Grog will be shared?

To the Twiggiez of Elvenesse, timid and meek:

If Kor’garr hears anything about you fools breaking a treaty (again) or denying to hand over proper tribute (again) while I have been gone… Well we have already been through this before, Yub?

To the stowtz, greedy and impulsive:

You all say you keep grudges. Kor’garr does as well. Kor’garr remembers the Honorless actions of your people when they attempted to invade San’Velku on rumors and hearsay alone, how H’ (Five) of your brethren died for each Uruk-kin laid to rest in battle. Those Irehearts, who we accepted as vassal, turning upon us like the greedy and traitorous snakes they are, spitting lies through your ragged beards like Iblees attempted to deceive Krug himself.  Bakir Ireheart… If lat are still around you best pray for the Spirits of the Stargush’Strozh to give you mercy, as Kor’garr certainly will not. Maybe we will trim that unsightly scruff you call a beard off of your face again, it never compared to my glorious mustache anyways.

Agh Finally, to my brothers and sisters in San’Velku:

Priipayr dah Vorge, git dah grog agh grubbinz reddi, agh lite dah kaktuz greenz! Wiz gunna zelebrayt zoon az Kor’Garr ztepz thru dah gaytz! Lup’Betharuz, Lup Krug! Der wihl bi tik vor zeriyuz Blah laytur, Kor’Garr wuntz tu parti azht. Wihl evin kook dah spezhul zpicee Bare-ztaykz vor lat awl, juzt loike dah Grubgothz yuzed tu! Peep lat gitz zoon!

With Hozh’ Tidingz;

Kor'Garr The Clanless

Blacksmith

Urukkin Ambassador to Yong Ping

Musin Friend

2021-05-27_Korgarr_Dom_Signature.png

Hozh post