To the Future

JoshBright

eLxyChGRCzRJRpX9CuoUsmwuewEN4XYmabD7kmUAVBr7fBcOaVI5ClzUMU_YSyHVYB4hcL4sTcT1Bbre42ek78agVc7NggmzEi8oUwjQNsvu9pLlcCne-fpt9URgequRACUIXkjJaKDjIocgb9f8lI1hwbosMyaBwbXMEaQaZjLxu_RJLub3sseOS4ZN3wBBhlJoOxvTwodkFBrfHt0m6Rdrdytr6jpRmYF-0Esbc3tJfbqcoKbRrq6JJtiWGf1wWZuPgqsMJcgqCVm3mhzSn6f3WNQJItzX4EpaiRtbwuw7cHYGmCXS0026M5ohwvnIQ0V9FTLJpFKGcn8KdKg6MANQKNYnflmnZFgLcjKshkEVWy6kSIi2U2Pb4ZNw

Issued on the 24th of Lunar’s Grace, 21st Sun’s Year  | 24th The Deep Cold, 103 Fox Age

────────────────────────────────────────────────

─ Preamble 

It has been over 30 long years since the fall of the Orenian Empire, and well many have moved on, they still claim the titles of the Empire, be it princes and princesses, Dukes, Counts, Viscounts, or, Barons, those who claim to move forward well holding onto the empire and its legacy. I have been no better and no different, The House of Munnel has held onto the titles granted to them by the empire. This ends today.

─ Breaking of Chains 

The titles of Baron and Baronet of Brighthill are hereby DESTROYED and left to decay like the empire they come from. No one may ever claim these titles again. To truly move forward we must give up any ties to the old empire we once held, and walk our path beside our mali brothers and sisters.  

─ To the Munnel Family 

Long since our past has been lost to us, our traditions remain but we know little of our origin and the lands we once inhabited, this is largely due to my want of adventure and leaving home at a young age. However, I find the best way to solve an adventurer's plight with another adventure. Ember Munnel is hereby charged with finding information on our past and recovering our culture, any Munnel who wishes to help her may do so. 

To Minuvas Melphestaus 

( @Minuvas )

I understand your passion, I see your drive, and I know your obsession. However, the path you currently tread will only lead to your death. You claim the titles of other nations, princes, and Mali. You claim to be the voice for Malin, well bowing to and serving the Valah. If you wish to serve the Valah that is your choice and no one may stop you, however, to claim to speak for Malin as you do so is disrespectful, to say the least. Please reconsider your choices. I give you this caution in hopes that you may correct your actions before it is too late. We were comrades once and I do not wish to see your blood dry on another street.

─ Conclusion 

With this we shall move forward, we shall embrace our routes as mali with the sun to guide us and the moon to guard our back. Mit unseren händen bauen wir unser schicksal.

────────────────────────────────────────────────

Signed,

His Grace, Jarad Munnel, Taur and Duke of Helious, Duke of Alterk, Margrave of Vali’mae, Count of Voclia, Viscount of Oblen, Baron of Achyae, Floyya & Sievis, Lord of Sen’nyor, Patriarch of Munnel

Her Grace, Sorise Munnel, Tauria and Duchess of Helious, Duchess of Alterk, Margravine of Vali’mae, Countess of Voclia, Viscountess of Oblen, Baroness of Achyae, Floyya & Sievis, Lady of Sen’nyor Matriarch of Munnel

Ember sits in a room filled with old scrolls, some broken, some filled with words she’s never seen or heard before.

”Blood ******* hell…. Good thing I always loved a good puzzle….time to decrypt and re write”