The Air is Sweet

tcs_tonsils_

Spoiler

Ve Nau Lanzi i ain Kin Dylapae

Birth of a Ludovar Heir

8enkrWNwamwKTxFUPa2xhF6qe2vrjK3QHCG7wXC4U5ObTRNM7_5WstPIWb06pnv5-kRVfoL_J7QYCl3WSb9Spl4V257c3A5SLKEk-pDs_WSeUFzgIBY7Va4lbjd4O6MT_AEOHOMgO5gHZes6s_EMbk2BP-jkHM8mYVRok37NBhW3WSvawxsgrvG9tA-tDw

ma_UWTz9VJKzuSu1dIDdY6r6pgE_ag0-47bold4lCXBcMqTyisMUBNSWKpAVmpslgB4AiuERxNdMUXWceeE1_f9rLsYy6sDvx38wKsy_DHJPQ94mpvzVbuUhf1nhHjfWaTN8nAAqgeaIfLsGIce0rMcKSDk8vYnjMc48YYGA89k7Z7Nrv5UUkJV4a_6GwQ

8enkrWNwamwKTxFUPa2xhF6qe2vrjK3QHCG7wXC4U5ObTRNM7_5WstPIWb06pnv5-kRVfoL_J7QYCl3WSb9Spl4V257c3A5SLKEk-pDs_WSeUFzgIBY7Va4lbjd4O6MT_AEOHOMgO5gHZes6s_EMbk2BP-jkHM8mYVRok37NBhW3WSvawxsgrvG9tA-tDw

Issued by

The Countess of Otistadt

On this day 19th of Gronna and Droba, 457 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZEN AG EDLERVIK,

It is a gift given to men, and they will always look forward to the future. We look at the love that can be shared and the joys that can be had. Few things are more precious in this world than being able to bear new life. Though the road was tedious, treacherous, and full of pain and fear, something so small and innocent came on the other side. It makes it worth it to take a step back and enjoy all the wonders of life. 

As such, the Countess and Count-Consort of Otistadt announce, with immense pride and joy, that on the 19th of Gronna and Droba of 453 E.S, the Countess of Otistadt gave birth to a baby boy. Under the watchful eyes of skillful nurses in Otistadt, the baby was successfully delievered and placed in his mother's arms. While the cries from the babe were piercing, their screams could not fluster the parents as they swaddled and held the child close.

Despite his successful birth, the Child suffered a critical illness that kept both the parents and nurses filled with worry. It was unclear if the baby boy was to survive, and for three years, they laid in worry. However, the boy finally stabilized, much to the Joys of the Countess and her consort.

Countess Emma Ludovar, and her husband Samuel, chose to name him something that would both exemplify and honor the Ludovar house as well as, honor House Vuiller, from which the Count-Consort was born to. With these hopes in mind the pair is happy to present their baby, 

His Lordship, Henrik Matyas Andrei Ludovar, Baron of Juliksburg, and Heir to House Ludovar and Titles. @tcs_tonsils_

SIGNED,

The Right Honourable, Emma Henrietta Ludovar, Countess of Otistadt, Viscountess of Sezwesk, Baroness of Juliksburg, Lady of Ricksburg.

Nc6KHTc_r_lnVq99iDEgvNxWKNILXoxNMfbdNaipiPGJoFgFph9Q2EKQoLeBXbO9nhImc4CAZjGEJ154hZT9CWtP14R31EygKLk-_fsniBwLNKtZt67ewqMY_ywruuRBEkWsDD1TGoPqEf9CtiLYR1GTgMZPYd1grsBiGfkf_-N4Rm2XDnw6WkaAQybcpA

The Right Honourable, Samuel Ludovar, Count-Consort of Otistadt.

FZ3hXVZPCRdV8cedmkhLx85sJYK2NJLfnqAe4U7I1zC8LUqUJZnSz4Q7v0r4vVzw9JB9vc3I3LW8C0OUMWSS7nPTtDRH4-HF9BKw9Zkpsu9aSGVJAYvSIXN3f8xPPb8pu3jhZY64sEq0gL8XbpjFK6aIlMFQqnLgbDVxM00I2o-j3zE6RP0xOS1GhU5Kkw

Spoiler

OOC:

Yessie needed it posted since her computer is a bust so... not my fault I posted my own birth :/ Just simply cope.

The aging Adele Ludovar visits Ricksburg as soon as a messenger reaches her that evening to announce the birth of her first grandchild. The ex-Countess hurries speedily to her daughter's side bearing gifts for the new parents and the beloved child, including many luxuries and a set of baby clothes given to her long long ago by a very dear relative... "Henrik Matyas Andrei..." Whispers the Grandmother, "Oh, what a beautiful name, Emma." She tears up, reminiscing on her late Husband for his name was Matyas as the baby boy is named for, and soon excuses herself to return to work. Nevertheless, she smiles a new smile having met her grandson, though feeling older than ever...