A Warning to All Settlements

[!] You find a note in your aviary mailbox.

A Warning!

A group of deceptive, darkspawn-loving cultists have been running from settlement to settlement to escape judgement. They are bitter and resentful of the afterlife and believe they will find no place within it, and so they offer their souls to darkspawn to “save” them in a crude mockery of the natural order.

Do not listen to their pleas. They are not being persecuted for their birth or appearance, but rather actively choose to walk the path of damnation and exile and refuse any attempts to save their souls through traditional methods. They will take advantage of your hospitality and good nature to continue their abhorrent beliefs and shelter darkspawn with them.

Do NOT let a purple-haired elven woman named “Kira” or “Phaedra” (as the Druids call her) enter your settlement! Be wary of the blue-skinned horned devil that they offer their souls to!

May Knox help us see through the deception! Do not let yourselves be deceived as we have!

-Mimosa Applefoot,

local halfling and Mayor of Bywater.

"Will ‘elp me feckin’ small brothers tha’s roight, be on wi’ yer darkspawn yer. Feck is up with these elves they be turnin’ t’a orcs with their rainbow shite.grumbled an Ireheart!

Yvian would squint intensly at the paper "Kira? An Elf? I think I know who this is..." he'd go to quickly copy the name and deacription "Now that I think of it, I think I saw em in Haense and Minitz before." The knight would furrow his brow, "Ought be vigilant for this one."