A Festival at Voron

kaylacita

juykbjG8dTzo9yx6mD_g4kPODjXLvczsdwiJ0G4sTQK7gcHj856HOb8Xt-D1qlLsprcfVImj7c5aXE6kOSlV9Ok2eHl2lp48ghMhcYbq8i-OAbrA-Hn__eDOKLgDRoc21Z_i9_jiCYiU0tAlB3aVgPo

FROM THE HOUSES OF THE LAKE

PsB000I23h8snCIymEnzDmARQ3Tx5QYIzhc8Feohl1Gx_jvUWKYHgWYZXEPCZuzro8DeUQELVy0XBn5HupDekcQiPSFc5mksTOWvfBGCip9wkA97hDqSkHl7sl_ogHX58tqkxWFVISNN_tOippFFVHM

Issued by the

DUCHY OF VALWYCK

On the 14th day of Gronna ag Droba of 469 E.S.

TO THE PEOPLE OF THE MOUNTAINS AND THE LAKES,

=

The Houses of Baruch, Colborn, Amador and Gant extend an invitation to all the subjects of His Majesty, noble and common alike, to attend a day of celebration on the shores of their shared lake. Food and drink shall be plentiful, and much of the former shall be pulled from the clear waters of Loch Voron itself. The docks of Lallybroch shall be open for use, with boats available to all and an assortment of other activities in which guests may partake.

I. FISHING ON LOCH VORON

Guests are invited to take to the waters of the great lake in rowboats of fine Ayrikiv make. Those who wish, however, may decorate vessels of their own provided by the House of Baruch. Once they have left the shore, all are encouraged to compete in an angling tournament, competing to catch the most fish in the span of ten Saint’s Minutes. He who returns to Lallybroch with his bucket most full shall receive a prize of one-hundred minae. It is our intent that this event serves as an opportunity to enjoy the natural splendor of the lake, among friends, in a true Ayrikiv fashion.

II. MARKET AT LALLYBROCH

A small market shall be erected at the tourney grounds beyond Lichestadt, offering handmade crafts and trinkets made by skilled Voronian artisans. Guests may expect to find traditional Ayrikiv goods, such as flutes, bagpipes and tartan sashes, as well as those from the other cultures settled on the shores of the lake. Among these are the Scyflings of House Colborn, and the noble House of Amador, each of which shall man a stall in the aforementioned market. 

I. THE FOOL OF AYR

As is tradition, started by the most noble Ser Viktor ‘the Beast’ of House Baruch, a colorful fool shall be on hand to joyous merriment throughout the day. His playful antics and witty jokes are guaranteed to rouse boisterous laughter, while his range of skills and trickery shall surely astonish and amaze. One must be sure to keep an eye out for him as he roams about the grounds, for fun shall surely follow in his wake.

Formal invitations are sent to the following;

His Royal Majesty, Georg I Barbanov, King of Hanseti-Ruska and his noble pedigree 

His Grace, Wilheim Barclay, Duke of Reinmar and his noble pedigree 

His Grace, Aleksandr var Ruthern, Duke of Vidaus and his noble pedigree

The Right Honourable, Emma Ludovar, Countess of Otistadt and her noble pedigree 

The Right Honourable, Ileana Kortrevich, Countess of Jerovitz and her noble pedigree 

The Honourable, Audo Weiss, Viscount of Novkursain and his noble pedigree

His Highness, Francisco de Pelear, Viceroy of Hyspia and his noble pedigree

Her Ladyship, Alyona Godunov, Baroness of Verskaya and her noble pedigree

Spoiler

OOC: 

The events will begin on the 22nd of March at 4.30pm EST

BY MOUNTAIN, RIVER, AND COAL,

His Excellency, Otto Malcolm Gant, Lord Emissar of Hanseti-Ruska, Deputy Palatine of Hanseti-Ruska, Baron of Gant 

Her Grace, Roslin Annastas Baruch, Duchess of Valwyck, Countess of Ayr, Viscountess of Voron, Baroness of Laval and Riveryn, Lady of Jorenstadt, Guardian of the Hanseti Coast

The Honourable, Carolus Ivan Colborn, Viscount of Venzia, Baron of Bethlenen, Lord of Vorenburg, Protector of Scyflings

Firress, Olessya Irene Amador, Matriarch of House Amador

-lZ1xnJB9pdyZpkKvUpq0tvtbnixYZr1b7ljUgh4_Fz1nbQPH_Rb6cXkiy_TSIzRoraWZ81aSbRmqfHFl2Vtb-coVYMytSVGwM97xkT3T6Di3vVHqJbEv4Y4kudTZ0KxCzCvmocouiJ-QMYpnC_AnXU

Sterling would prepare things for the market with excitement.