Looking for People to Join a Commonors Acitivist/Political Union in Bailan

SupaSaMM

hello! I am looking for people who are interested in commonor rp and wanting commonors to have a greater place in society! I am planning to start the organziation in Balian as a start and show the world the commonor has a place in goverment and has a voice and poltical power! Please dm me on discord at Awesam555#3719 or /msg Awesam5555 if you are interested! I plan to be actrive and have fiun meetings and fun rallying things! And do not worry! I have been working my best to try and get everyone jobs of all kinds of fields and not just military rp, which is common but in also other fields too! So shoot me a dm if you are interested.....

human cities? having citizens who aren't nobles? I thought that was impossible!

good luck tho. commoner rp is more fun than most ppl think.

24 minutes ago, Awesam5555 said:

hello! I am looking for people who are interested in commonor rp and wanting commonors to have a greater place in society! I am planning to start the organziation in Balian as a start and show the world the commonor has a place in goverment and has a voice and poltical power! Please dm me on discord at Awesam555#3719 or /msg Awesam5555 if you are interested! I plan to be actrive and have fiun meetings and fun rallying things! And do not worry! I have been working my best to try and get everyone jobs of all kinds of fields and not just military rp, which is common but in also other fields too! So shoot me a dm if you are interested.....

sounds like forest dwarf rp.

Jokes aside, good luck. Too many people want to play the power games, too few are interested in cultural development and human (in the sense of people) relations rp.