YOU SHOULD HAVE HEEDED MY WARNING

Harald

aY788aX.png

"There is no right or wrong, only does and don’ts and in the end all we can do is face the consequences for what you have done”

JLk1hGv.png

As the world as we knew it has fallen all we are left with is our motions of being stuck down in this void that once might have hosted the Mori that by now has taken all of our homes. Yet with my warnings none of you heeded my warnings, none of the leaders of nations of the world came to seek me. And thus the world has collapsed as we know it. And to think, after having raised wars against one another since our arrival none of you were able to defeat the enemy.

Had you only listened, and you only heed my warnings and now allowed your stubbornness to control you then maybe we would still have our lands, our cities retaken. But no, now the people of the world are in a collective doomed to this voidal horror in which we find ourselves. At least until we may find a way to escape this hole and start anew. Yet once more I shall reach out a hand to you all, the leaders of the world to come and see me so that my visions may guide us further.

May my blessings guide you all.

JLk1hGv.png

"Oi dink yew 'ave ah vereh infla'ed view o' yar own impor'ance mis'ah. 'ave aneh o' t'ae Shamans o' Druids shared 'n t'ese visions o' yars?" comments Mimosa Applefoot-Nimblefoot, a halfling who did not heed any warnings of any strange old men.

A necrolyte eyed the skeleton beside her, whose maws dripped with maggots and billows of hellish smoke. "Vy ever heard of this guy?" they croaked. It shook its head. "Neit'er have I. I say we kill te' heathen!"

"Oh my God bruh, what the hell bruh, who invited this kid, get yo ass.." remarked a Savoyard