LETTER | Regarding an Artifact

Werew0lf

usgv3FkSp8EaN7W17FN2BkN4KbDH2wyyJKIGi0WntM_yyQ8LSuSIp4EQEthpflq9DpHZOzVHtx_lbfZQmNCcmvxFVjUdF7n1aQeimL0UskGHts4AONp0QPZnm-80tE7Yh07VNOIyaYBguEDWLIpUVXk

REGARDING AN ARTIFACT

Letter

BkQTHc6ckNH7NQhhFunAxg5NvkK7GNCCGo4-In8V69vUIgvPWI_7eDn2BWcOC3bfEB9RC1ZX7DJRNio7npNJkU2CNuRft7EQ-mYAHZVBxApgVK_iXHvKAxWzOQwoOtn36pzvnR6-srrZE191veExaP4

To His Holiness Sixtus V & His Eminence Armand Cardinal Lotharia, 

I pray for your health and wellbeing.

Today, I write to you regarding a concern that was layered onto me, which I have not brought up to the Church. 

On a certain eve, I had a nightmare about ashen clouds, thunderstorms, and darkness. The next night, I had a faint dream about a sky-break, heavenly light, and white clouds that filled the air. After explaining this to my family and then to the Koeng, I directed them to a peak hurling off a great mountainside, with a mysterious waterfall and coral reefs.

It was then that I prayed for the safety of my family, for the Church, and for the Koeng. I spoke a prayer from a precept of the Golden Laurel. During this time, my prayer was met by the clouds above breaking - a split in the sky, basking us in elegant, golden light. Soon enough, something miraculous occurred.

A weapon fell from the sky, and split into the earth. It was a weapon gilded in gold, besmirched in vines, singing a holy choir. The weapon was recognized by the Koeng as once being in the property of His Majesty, Karl III, used to slay the Prince of Carrion during the inferi-siege against the Kingdom of Haense.

As the King attempted to pick up the sword, he found that he could not. This is when the sword was raised up by my father, Ser Audo Weiss. The weapon has been tested by many - it does not hail from the void, nor from any influences of Xan, nor Malchediel. It seems to inflict visions, some see the past, and others that do not recognize the events on the blade, which is believed to be from the future.

From initial tests, the weapon seems to inflict the same properties of aurum, yet it is indestructible and sharp to the point of cutting through steel. 

I was informed by another that this may be an unholy artifact, sent by the Deceiver in the guise of GOD, but I feel as though it is a miracle - a blessing sent by the most powerful, most greatest.

Please provide me guidance on this matter. 

Kind regards,

Father Stanislaw.