Mina Art Raffle!

Phersades

Edit: The deadline will now be 8/26/2023. Pm me on discord for details!

Mina Art Raffle!

SQyMss-o94mCzRUO0Y7y9K56Z_lGdsdnZ0DkzpMzL0amnKz9Fr0llivL8gbtG4a6MIBwpuMO0m72N0YGulNsYsvXWiYp5RjwamB94gwf6YcqRM3gEArTU0u0inre7eqTq793FVXEUdMt01sj1Z55q9k

(Example of a half body painting)

Hello everyone! In the attempt to raise a bit of mina for some upcoming builds, I wanted to go ahead and set up an art raffle for everyone to participate in!

For the raffle I am working with an artist that I love and respect very much that goes by the handle eclairsthepastry on Instagram. I told her I wanted to set this raffle up and she is 100% on board and was kind enough to help me out.

The prizes that you can win is one of three headshot colored sketches or a grand prize of a half body painted style piece.

Examples of the headshot sketches

Spoiler

w1SZOOZD_lbHkcPvtroMjQpoG8HwUDoxwgtzUlsmehQ2jrg5F7acO356Ie8h7_iD1EFEv5UdN9ZJRMW4OJhAoYHMeYTuI79Kv9ZU0Tkh9SIqk3-ZdQzhCENqzXX3cavMnr5xxFaUTNOre7wtexaYLVU

Examples of the half body painted pieces

Spoiler

yccD9k_qo0eTReMupEyic-vhVFiZRWgqSHtKea_JQ-UJmLhi39DF6WDmsuRdFbWNt8vEJTHR4pl_ZZ_e15lL-nrjnxgyTDuzZRcIqDc8L5xNBo4YUSrgNfiI_q3rPrTMW9VQPgfwwIEhm_E9bcJMkUg   S4PhPc7y5NIIAXEG1HEd3OEIVLQ_tA_zxORDPlqu98JV-ixdaBtHEq9Okt042G0vHUra8ROMna8R_m8dUSwxmAkFHDdKd7NvSjs1kdGy-FsORxzD874nRHm8vt6k8u0Kq3hhupa2Y5-RdGdAurYlvFk

How to Enter

The headshots and the half body will be drawn separately as two different raffles. For every twenty five mina donated you will get one entry towards the headshots raffle, and for every fifty mina donated you will get one entry towards the half body raffle.

Ex:
25 mina donated = one headshot entry
50 mina donated = two headshot entries, one half body entry
150 mina donated = six headshot entries, three half body entries.
….and so on. 

You can split up your payments or give it in a singular payment all at once. Your name will be recorded along with how much you donated over the entry period before being added up and calculated out. 

If you wish to participate, please message me or Maiyun in the game if you see one of us online. My usernames are Phersades, Kortrevich, or Velulaei and Maiyuns usernames are Maiyun or Zetterstrand. Alternatively, if you wish to set up a time through discord to meet with me for a donation, I will also be around all day Saturday for that as well.

How name drawing and claiming prizes will work.

To make the drawings fair and randomized, I will be putting all the entries into a wheel spinner and will draw them in a voice call in the Veletz discord!

If your name is chosen for either of the raffles, I will contact you on discord to discuss how we can go about it. If you have an instagram and wish to contact her directly for the art, then we will privately discuss how to go about working it out with her. I will be telling her the handles of the winners so that she is also aware of who will be going to her.

If you do not have discord, you can send me all the information for your art and I can give it to her directly. I will send the updates back and forth as they’re given and relay any changes to her from the winner.

Extra

F
or every 750 mina donated not only will you get the headshot entries as well as the half body entries, but I will also put you down for a full body skin commission slot on my list! These can be stacked as well. These will not be part of the raffle and are a guarantee for those who donate that much. This might include armor, but we will work it out for those who reach that point!

Ex:
750 mina donated = 30 headshot entries, 15 full body entries, and one skin
1500 mina donated = 60 headshot entries, 15 full body entries, and two skins

and so on!

Spoiler

Here are some examples of my recent skins. 

image.png.2fbb68386a77cf9f6bd1c5bebe9ca72f.png      image.png.50b650ae123102c8e78e94d1cf4fa756.png    iGBM7j6-ApYAaxZysmrWqjZ5Z8TFt1lhL5GA8DOMbGhLquH8D90WW_ZmeYabQdZ3A457DcHx-_MMKBHlI2nIN8HPKDeF9mkW2TAuss1L-DaUVKN84yBL_ctz1Nae-FMHsAtGyEOT4U93YusM9-3AxU4 

j0mmmZvg4S1--5hX9xXKW0jZ7K1QkIBHZP30WHl3RXhYgySGtV5XED6vKflEKih4wh2mQW29l1rL5njo8SBlLAPoHsC-oEKXXiVnQiyRaWBuxBBfG-75TFm5-G0NFKBLE_L2WIn-eF42rpzooBEE3fAjEKJNlJF1fHvUoo_c0d9bh4qIV_rboA0IdlWfKaq2JgiWVN7BpZTXw675xgmbO0BENolDO_Ao9dW4ctCP7g3qiYfMnY0qa8nz-QO8X9kPH0W9l6boIgTjq8N__qXr-IJdg_YuMWjzYVJSYY-Szm20dUDRcRS4oyKcCPaM8r0nk8uNOcpA47KzGNGG0_euGAvtKsK0lC_gDs4GBf8qPWQnVIXFeGkqYuKc43FKqVaro3v4s6-d5xnCzwfA0J6TaSC8Xi9K6dpt4Zlcts3c4IA9M7bg4wsvpezRd3oR9XUeai1gw