Veiel Family Picnic Invitations

Aimy_lol

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

kzMhkVgNgoFtjGWRJAZxLxdqc3RYwnBn7sXST2NX3Gle5Zk5HJQB_IuWsBQHCc9e1jRWsByAWu4FHnwnVnNt_fuVn9kwth3XiqPsbnV2s2azPvrO_4gC3DEFnykm3YUPd-9W0YmIGGSiNyQy5IS1ZJk

Spoiler

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

The invitation was made from manilla paper, with a light blue wax seal of a stork in a gold star. The seal held Mountain Laurels together and attached it to the envelope. Inside the letter held a formal letter, calligraphed in lavender-based ink, making the entirety of the paper scented of lavender.  On it reads as such, 

“Dearest to family,

I invite you all to join me for a family outing. It has been a long while since we had a family reunion as we dined together in the tavern of our old city, Neu Brandthof, so I find we should all meet once more as our family seems to have grown, while some has sadly left us.We will have a picnic at a designated place, and the adults and children will have the chance to mingle with each other. Everyone is allowed to bring friends, or any other family members that extended the family tree. I hope the time and day finds fitting, and if you are able to arrive, send me an RSVP.

All the best,

Eloisee Veiel von Minitz, 

Baroness of Fernweh, Herald of Minitz, Governante of the Hentriettan Beratung, Chefarztan of Saint Johann, married to 1, mother of 4, grandmother of 5, aunt to 9, and a believer in the farm army, which includes the chicken, frog, cows, dogs, and many more.

︶⊹︶︶⠀୨୧⠀︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶⠀୨୧⠀︶︶⊹︶

[!] The invitations are sent out to: 

Adelaide and Caolan Veiel-Lynott, and their children

Calla and Theoderic von Theonus, and their children

Eloise and Artel von Theonus, and their expected child

Saxton and Flavia von Stroheim, and their children

Peter and Abrielle von Stroheim, and their children

Robert von Stroheim, his wife and children

And Tibalt Axel Sarran Veiel von Katzak, if he’s still alive

[RSVP to Discord: Aimy_lol]

₊˚ ✧ ‿︵‿୨୧‿︵‿ ✧ ₊˚₊˚ ✧ ‿︵‿୨୧‿︵‿ ✧ ₊˚

Spoiler