Death of another

.GMXyDxpQAswV_ctVV5f65hh78ySiN_qkMqNaM_8G4mVm9VmfgfUO9gdGMlaWmk3DigbflBThIjkzk6YZ8EMmTI0N_iovyaEayIhbKcUYyyPKipSAweIDwhVel0V6EGTHEt_5wb-pGGAzm11mR4mZMBE

ZFOy7wPNx-WhdOFuLPLK_N5g8JC2OTkQzJjpSPXbTn759Y3iPTnzejaX8WUM-fp52oo75KaY_UCzt8JIS75qytpBWS_jBPl1FXfk2OZ_T3Q6wSipuq9Mxh4xUuSPy4NESQlUP1yR9JxAOUM8ahfGruk

On the 9th of Malin's Welcome

141 Of the Second age

VFy3PY8ZjsLcBjWdeckzCE7pxOXQPuBA_Sq3AEjTT2SkfK20Z56NTCZcJuDQNCPRJjB7xfmTUp5JiGyorELKVG900u12gMdwNHPsuWVCJB8Ha4Qz1if5wXdE6-zNt1w26qRexuOJdHVMbMyKCxdnV6I

GMXyDxpQAswV_ctVV5f65hh78ySiN_qkMqNaM_8G4mVm9VmfgfUO9gdGMlaWmk3DigbflBThIjkzk6YZ8EMmTI0N_iovyaEayIhbKcUYyyPKipSAweIDwhVel0V6EGTHEt_5wb-pGGAzm11mR4mZMBE

Spoiler

Somewhere on Norlands grounds, a Sutherlains body was found:

0spCSdfjBgEuhpiTzgF8QppiA74DMMXfnbEbvqpNA2oESYxg_WbRvRolp1OdyHeFMIsbDfdQGWnOmK-wHhPoI7xDpDIkdotOJYEwWme7PvhFuic689lSTY03TWuPLgOlbPaFUQV1UxiXWCFWEgHPZhQ
On the cold grass forest floor layed Sorcha NicAilis Sutherlainn’s body.
Cold, bloody and most of all very
Dead. She seemed to have been brutally murdered.
Both her eyes had been removed from her skull, and were nowhere to be found.
Leaving her head with  big cavities where her eyes should be instead they were left stained with her blood. 
Her throat was cut. Her own Blood had soaked her, and the grass she layed on.

GMXyDxpQAswV_ctVV5f65hh78ySiN_qkMqNaM_8G4mVm9VmfgfUO9gdGMlaWmk3DigbflBThIjkzk6YZ8EMmTI0N_iovyaEayIhbKcUYyyPKipSAweIDwhVel0V6EGTHEt_5wb-pGGAzm11mR4mZMBE

As the news reached Ailis, and the Sutherlainns, they mourned their loss and  left a document of a new heir to their clan.

Because of the passing of Sorcha NicAilis Sutharlainn,
is Ailis Nic'Dùghlas Sutharlainn without an heir, or children
to take over the clan after her passing.

So I am hereby appointing my sons first born, Màrcus MacFergus Sutharlainn to take over in my place, in an event I may pass. Or be unable to keep our clan safe and standing.

We Ask Anyone who reads this to keep an eye out for Sorcha’s child. Who has gone missing Sometime before, or after her murder. We do not know its age or gender besides that it  has Silver hair. Any information would be appreciated.  We fear Sorcha’s  attacker has her child now, or worse her child is killed too, and laying somewhere in the forest…

Signed:
Her Grace, Future Jarl of Dùnrobin, Former Jarl of Rathonia,
Chieftain Sutherland, 

2ZUeASAgS0Q8g8D-DK31Mp-ov5oBmme3-scqsEER330Bx35NB71HEpCYROxnaP_lhc0Jm_tKoRCfpYZ9I15EOueI5bny4S_DKcBaLk8pWhXcAih2pTQuxAacRbaxSIs0g4xIptWwfxlXmt5pm3Ayd7o

Spoiler

OOC: Originally I made  Sorcha to replace Ailis, But as time passed I  Realized no persona can replace Ailis. Not even a little if I tried. And I didnt like Sorcha's story.. Besides that Ailis will be around for a while longer, she got to beat boots after all!  I also started to play too many Sutherlainns.  So I think it was time to end her, and start something new. Using this as a mini event for the Sutharlainns and anyone who may be interested. Feel free to ask around and gather info.

While the Sutharlainns mourn the lost of their clan head... 

A 'ker peacefully sits at home with his Silver haired daughter, braiding her hair as he gently hums. "They cannot hurt you anymore.. malii’lari."