THE PACT OF THE BRONZE SUN S.Y 42

TeawithFrisket

w1UhzHEPJpOQC_ZvuU_UUrTxj6KJBjTZGMvmYoSNc12BNSIFBwS60LxFg2FhbiaWQxh2itDfSiHk9t8FwFRQlFfElgGQQENJJfTl7e5UBgLQWmFn2vOiCfcMHrp3byISl04TO5llvaFmPn9Z3QBZnTc

gNjWfewXlDjIuR2rnCUhmOh0WGi0kiMzU2j-i6wtLTFoJpTJDHxjHdOPksvZ0I77s2170nD3qQ3ljTzPwYm5y4WynwWZlJhYrWd6MIH_RyJG0eCP-RCpfyaR0ZwvHkwuZ1mPZyJDUEO7SjvZy4BcC3U

THE PACT OF THE BRONZE SUN

Agreed on this the 24th of  Fishermans Wake, of the year 42 SY - The Principality of Helious and Sulianpoli, the bronze city

This document refers to the Principality of Helious, and Sulianpoli, the bronze city ; hereafter referred to as ‘signatories’:

ARTICLE I: SOVEREIGNTY

The signatories, do pledge mutual recognition of sovereignty and agree:

I. THAT the power of rule of each signatory in their respective territories shall be fully respected by the other;

II. THAT the signatories accept the authority of the Principality of Helious and Sulianpoli as representative of the will of their peoples and thus the signatories shall recognize no other position claiming such.

ARTICLE II: NON-AGGRESSION

The signatories enumerated do mutually agree that any forces affiliated with their banner, nation, reigning bloodline, etc., shall not engage in military action against the other signatory. If such were to occur, the signatories shall endeavor to resolve the issue diplomatically.

I.  The Signatories formally enter a pact of non-aggression. 

II. The Signatories refrain from participating in any conflicts that put them at odds with one another.

III. Residents of Sulianpoli are protected while in the Respective territories of the Principality of Helious, And Vice-versa so long as they act within the laws of the respective realms.

IV. Attacks from third parties residing in the territories of The Signatories will not be considered acts of aggression, but must be dealt with by the  government of the offending party's residence.

V. Guilds or mercenary contracts stationed within the territories of The Signatories will be subject to legal prosecution if offending the pact in city limits or on citizens of either city.

ARTICLE III: COOPERATION

I. Citizens of The Signatories can, if they are found in the act of a crime, in the territory of the other realm, they are to be sent back to be punished within the laws of the victims realm. Further more if the Perpetrator is one from another realm, A representative must be sent to the other to attend the trial, the representative may defend their person in trial.

II.The Signatories, shall help each other in times of need for the purpose of  aiding their ongoing efforts against dark magics, Azdrazi, Vampires, and other such ‘blights against nature’. 

III.The Signatories, shall assist each other in the construction of their respected realms capitals, using resources that are required for constructions, And 400 Mina shall be funded towards the build of Sulianpoli in which case Sulianpoli will pay in return the funded amount upon the completion of the city itself to the Principality of Helious

ARTICLE IV: TRADE

I.   The Signatories shall be allowed to enter each other’s territories in order to trade whatever items may they be selling, unless it breaks any of the aforementioned articles, or the laws of A Signatory.

II. The Signatories shall each be granted a tariff-free stall within the lands of the other by an appointed member of the Signatories citizenry and/or government.

ARTICLE V: DURATION

I.    The Signatories agree to enter into a pact of the aforementioned clauses, for the Duration of their Realms construction and when Sulianpoli pays the debt owed. It may be renewed by mutual consent of both Signatories upon its expiration. In the case where either signatory is found by the other to be in violation of this treaty, all articles will remain in effect, while the signatories search for diplomatic resolutions.

────────────────────────────────────────────────

Signed,

His Serene Highness, Jarad Munnel, Ac’Luxz Kni’ich Ou’ Sol’Helious, Taur, a’ Ruke ou’ Alterk, a’ Lunderia, Magin ou’ Vali’mae, Co’tr ou’ Voclia, Cond’pos ou’ Oblen, Vaton ofu’Achyae & Sievis, Gin ou’ Sen’nyor, Patriarch ou’ Munnel, Ac’Luxz ou’ da Mali’Solaril

Her Serene Highness, Sorise Munnel, Ac’Luxzi Kni’ich ou’ Helious, Tauria, a’ Ruchess ou’ Alterk a’ Lunderia, Magine of Vali’mae, Co’trine ou’ Voclia, Cond’pess ou’ Oblen, Vatoness ou’ Achyae, Floyya & Sievis, Gine ou’ Sen’nyor Matriarch ou’ Munnel, Princess ou’ da Mali’Solarii

Her Highness, Ember An'na Munnel, Co’trine ou’ Yagrasylvvy, Gine ou’ Silme'pol,  Ambassador ou’ Sol’Helious, Sil’rumeiry Sentinal ou’  da  Sol’ tarrio, Ag’Luzxi ou’ Sol’ Helious, Heir lu da Sol'talonii ou’ Munnel

Adorellan An’asul, bronze elf representative 

"Sulian! Our Blessed and peoples most sacred, truly all are to understand the enlightenment of the next age of attainment! Toss back the nets and rusty shackles of the age of ferrum! A much more advanced and progressive time has come! Welcome to the Bronze Age!" smiles Pamphilos! Widely appreciative for one of the lads actions. After all, we are individual heroes, and what our assembly ratifies, may it be done!