A Final Hunt.

Puglord

Silence filled the cold chill of the room of a familiar tower that the specter found himself in. Having used his last few moments to interact with caporal objects to mount an aurum arrow upon a stand before his armor fell through his form, unable to be reworn. "There goes the final link. The synod is finally behind me. only a few things to do remain." The ghastly figure spoke out in silence. He stared down upon his ethereal body, feeling his mind still ever so slowly slipping away. He couldn't remember how old he was, in life or in undeath. All his thoughts could recall were hunts, and the one elf who he viewed as a sibling. Mouth unmoving he spoke a brief few words to himself, accepting what was to come next Talion extended his arm out towards the nearby quill and ink, ectoplasmic goop breaking off in chunks to grasp and start writing his final letter in a script harsh on the eyes and unable for normal man to read, those who tried finding themselves feeling like they have stared into the sun itself for just a bit too long. (blackspeech script)

"Valindra. By the time you see this I will no longer remain as I am. I learned rumors about being able to trap a slain ghost inside a weapon, and I seek my end. My rock has been unbound of my own will, and I write to you just before I do this act. I pray this will work, and give you a final farewell gift in this action. I wish I could give you my azhl to fashion into a new dagger, but I am unable. I do apologize I can no longer remain by your side, and wish you luck in your endeavors of the path you sought to go down. if this is successful my exoplasm shall be trapped inside the aurum arrow you see on the stand. If you do finally get your way and become a Shepard, see to it that I am pulled free from the arrow and bound to you so I can resume my hunt by your side. Many things have probably occurred since we last spoke, and I wish I could hear all about them. However my mind is slipping away more and more with each day. I can only remember you and the hunt as well as how to write. Everything else is fickle and hard to grasp like water in a fishing net. May this be my final keepsake as a hunter and as Korkul. Let puddle know I will no longer be a problem
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Yours truly, your Ethereal Raven."

Talion, known in death as Korkul the Hermit took one last mimicked sigh before throwing his ghastly blue form upon the arrow. An echoed scream soon rang out through Lurin's streets from Valindra's tower as Hermit was killed in a way they wished, calm washed over him in those final moments, the little bit of ectoplasm and soul that remained now bound forever in the aurum dagger until one versed in the arts of its manipulation could pull it free and bind it to something or someone else.  

Spoiler

OOC note: I recall reading somewhere in the lore of ghosts at one point in time, or possibly in aurum lore that if a ghost pked dying by an aurum object they could have their ectoplasm trapped within it and signed by St. Seeing as I am banned and am writing this pk post after my farewell post I give @Moribundity full permission to use this post as a valid resource to get the cursed arrow item for themselves and signed by ST if such lore is still a thing. if I can find it I will link it in this spoiler (Edit, found it. and the emotion it will give will be that of calm). Only way this can be undone, and will still have the ghost remain pked is if a mystic pulls what is left free from the dagger and then binds that to a new mystics soul if thats even allowed (edit: nevermind, pked ghosts cannot be used in conjoinment from what I've been told.)