Treaty of Dove & Fox 

Oh_Ontario

Ofi5iw6pmLozFT-CiMHRFekHUDYEar-mKqUvZ1N_I6s_WaowDLhityTd7eSHBDF4Vue3YsMxn2Ea0R7oUn_gGXlhtbcwE-wTNRAKZnX_r5-Ns3q7oUXD-IvNOBY3YfH2ICu4_jSKh5ys4shSxxr-4SI
Treaty of Dove & Fox 

-Aluria and Helious-

yaIgy8jH8sqZdbezEZ4Oh21ygGaL9_ddp6lOivKPndBYC3Mtyf7J1mP7lyd4PQiGP2xAIWZkV_FHtCXFaw_dq6LaiayA7-mAoWkMHeAcetr3ili76Vq05RvH4dI5HuVVrjVBcKvFejcT1Vg0FdJ16d0O15WWiJ9jSSfDTxgEXOo00jO44-5rLIOs-gf9pemWeFDk4iCmz1BoBSyUoxBw3vXxWShZjZDwLK9vKJaPIiGWL3f_ph90YbJMU-0_Rx_IrADskIn-rFHfc-67S2wYJepGeixBSPsz0qBTs-Zg4-TUYg

Agreed on this 13th of Sun’s Smile Year 145 of the Secound Age - The Principality of Helious and Principality of Aluria

Ofi5iw6pmLozFT-CiMHRFekHUDYEar-mKqUvZ1N_I6s_WaowDLhityTd7eSHBDF4Vue3YsMxn2Ea0R7oUn_gGXlhtbcwE-wTNRAKZnX_r5-Ns3q7oUXD-IvNOBY3YfH2ICu4_jSKh5ys4shSxxr-4SI

This document refers to The Principality of Aluria, and 

The Principality of Helious; hereafter referred to as ‘signatories’:

ARTICLE I: SOVEREIGNTY

The signatories, do pledge mutual recognition of sovereignty and agree:

I. THAT the power of rule of each signatory in their respective territories shall be fully respected by the other;

II. THAT the signatories accept the others authority as the representatives of the will of their peoples and thus shall recognize no other position claiming such.

ARTICLE II: NON-AGGRESSION

The signatories enumerated do mutually agree that any forces affiliated with their banner, nation, reigning bloodline, etc., shall not engage in military action against the other signatory. If such were to occur, the signatories shall endeavor to resolve the issue diplomatically.

I.  The Signatories formally enter a pact of non-aggression. 

II. The Signatories refrain from participating in any conflicts that put them at odds with one another.

III. Residents of the Signatories are protected while in the Respective territories so long as they act within the laws of the respective realms.

IV. Attacks from third parties residing in the territories of The Signatories will not be considered acts of aggression, but must be dealt with by the government of the offending party's residence.

V. Guilds or mercenary contracts stationed within the territories of The Signatories will be subject to legal prosecution if offending the pact in city limits or on citizens of either city.

ARTICLE III: Cooperation

I. Citizens of The Signatories can, if they are found in committence of a crime in the territory of the other, be sent back to the other, for the purpose of punishment.

ARTICLE IV: Trade Alliance

I. The Signatories shall be allowed to enter each other’s territories in order to trade whatever items may they be selling, unless it breaks any of the aforementioned articles, or the laws of A Signatory.

II. The Signatories shall each be granted a tariff-free stall within the lands of the other by an appointed member of the Signatories citizenry and/or government.

ARTICLE V: Friendship

I. The Signatories shall exchange cultural events, and knowledge of their peoples history, and traditions. Through these events, in the hopes, they may foster an inner understanding of each other's lands. Thus also connecting their people through friendships.

ARTICLE V: DURATION

1. The Signatories agree to enter into a pact of the aforementioned clauses, for the Duration of Indefinite and after such treaty ends, renew at a meeting appointed by either side.

-jxMkm3cSvjimkIlgJUdHevzkTgyh0z1_w_9AswQi_j-kNvybX0HhkNLpc_cymUpLYlAVXltnZxBwsIAJ1NrZ8ksFEiNNlVVMDq1q77Z3yTn6t-Y5oim1pd3hba7P9KEThXxSFL-6W-K23iZo0W47ec

Signed,
His Royal Highness, Jakob Calavénon High Prince of Aluria,

Vi'cotr Of The Alurian Domain,
Talonnii Head Of The Calavénon

8br9K76GJ_6_3x7ohos4kRxdkmVSDz0tQFRNp6Z1OoV4y7GrSp4HciyZ-AAeykzTc3qLtaQPQ_4GTww-n25qAQjVZP3gOvDa1tIzlPQYJYoI6i3B6gNeEekHUijqg_q_bxvW_GJVyILPoOBNCypZy2s

Her Serene Highness, Ember An'na Munnel, Co’trine ou’ Yagrasylvvy, Gine ou’ Silme'pol,  Ambassador ou’ Sol’Helious, Sil’rumeiry Sentinal ou’  da  Sol’ tarrio, Ac’Luzxi ou’ Kni’ich Sol’ Helious, Taur, a’ Ruke ou’ Alterk, a’ Lunderia, Magin ou’ Vali’mae, Co’tr ou’ Voclia, Cond’pos ou’ Oblen, Vaton ofu’Achyae & Sievis, Gin ou’ Sen’nyor, Haelunai’Gine lu da Sol'talonii ou’ Munnel

LtezCmZbqsJPOq5mhTvrc9nL9Wm6pwOq_o6wHhfcRkdqwPhVciN4zyGOuAkv7L2f1AOo8i1Frbl_ehYiBtAYAshE6Fpd80CXfqI-LoCKCJ1RO8cXRZLLTqonqLNaisiCN5Pia6AHigvFqHGNm-gynO4

The Newly crowned Princess is seemingly tired to the point of sleep, as she healing finally from her blindness, though she used her last strength to sign this treaty, putting her mind at ease for the future ahead