E.V. Letters: Letter of Concern (1/8)

Aimy_lol

[The letter written on manilla paper, rough marks of wood can be felt when running the finger tips along the face and edge of the page. The paper was crinkled as if it was used like a wrapper. and soaked in water. This would seem to be the first of the many letters sent to Minitz.]

“To whoever gets this,

I am alright, but don’t come looking for me. The Franks may have taken me out of my own free will, but they have given me a decent place to stay. I struggle to understand what they are saying, but simple gestures and signs seem to be universal and I can partially understand them. It seems they’ve given me this chance to inform you of my conditions and how I am still alive. From what I can understand, it does not seem that I would be released soon. Even for that matter I don’t know where I have ended up, it is all too unfamiliar ground. They’ve given me some sort of tonic, but they wouldn’t explain what it is; They only leave it as part of my meal and pointed to it for me to take it first before eating. It doesn’t seem poisonous or toxic, perhaps some sort of digestive medicine for the meal. I hope to be released soon, I miss home..”

For the best,

Paikcvmhhb3wtMGH97WISBd80ETSbSSBGwnbDZV5DjuqrcfFYrDaZuMMhrJS-418RMDQepYdEz-vYwtxfEN0EX6ezms1xiaruUeCU0qSEOsZuW94_cDRHkcLweDGCY0F4LvWGlNmeb2ypTIjOAY39jw

Edited by Aimy_lol