PLAYER APPRECIATION - AUGUST & SEPTEMBER 2023

sarahbarah

HaoOsMKxEMeLr3WxUgvCq0vZEuQHmhvrDQMjzwNYzmTWlPWOfAVzZcPZnnp39JQekYxIC4QHJ2oeAz7hYc5P48dvV8pDoJHNu5I7K0VTdxVOuQaq57ycvjzZ-ban3gS5gKdm5RKGax-LcYpyVNCEqOs

AUGUST & SEPTEMBER 2023

rvpftIzNMaP1JLMapkCc-RS063uPWUq_v9VUq04a0UYkidkwJGvdqOMb_1NA384MUIXqQuMZOayKSsrH-X9OhxkyxWA5MU-ARLV82angTv2f3FNd5grDl9gKc314IUYq50RRUaYbjcYMdB__lB1YJ3c

Hello LOTC! I’m happy to present the two players of the months of August and September. These two ladies are very special in the Haense community and deserve to know just how much they are appreciated. Without further ado, here are our stars of August and September 2023.

🙐

_cBUT0VMrezyid4-n-3IdB_yPyLWBarKehtFhshZgXxpU8ipwPcq4AgUO3Z2p85mBcDQqyImfxhbRCX1NwOQDtgwyH0HZzlnn-87dcxjcLfuJHk6IJTmxVJU-9sPgj7njpB_vv8Z_ndZT9NPJjSf6Y4

@PerfectlyPeachy

Firefly Graphics — Autumn / Fall Dividers Please like and reblog if...

iBZFa2OHD95iBKGQXwrTUqli1FwNeGGgf8iD4Rrb91Okc-FU0IQK3RcN2PZlhwl71IOYe8t3BY32S16ItVC2La_o0tmQGTOeUQpdYQPiFbNXOPUT_jJALLmzMSvZveo96DTRFiwEAW-vOW6EvXq1j4U

@CasChaos

“Cas is really kind and helpful both in and out of character, and one of the first people I met that made me feel welcomed in the community. Plus, she's fantastic as Marian, the lovely custodian of Valdev's castle. I really appreciate and respect her!”

- @HayCrow

“I love how upbeat about everything they've been. Really provides excellent rp and creates a generally good environment. They're truly the best tavern rper and have created a welcoming experience for not only new players but some of the older ones too. I feel like they are not given enough cred and deserve this little paper plate award!”

- @Mady07

“Cas has done SO MUCH for the courts as custodian. They're super friendly and always strive to include new players and people who might not have the easiest time fitting in. They run the servantry like a BOSS and I'm always so happy to work alongside them.”

- @Cheese1sGrater

“She's always done a lot, but never seems to get any recognition for it. She worked really hard under Shay and GMRO, and I think she really stepped up during the last lifstala season to organise and put things together. She is a lovely individual!”

- Anonymous

“Ever since I met Holly years ago online (and far away from LOTC), she's been a very good friend of mine and honestly helped introduce plenty more. It's her doing in a big part that I've ended up in such a great community and on LOTC. She's a great roleplayer who's really willing to take fire and owns what her characters do without worrying about what people might think, a great writer to boot with a penchant for rping drama, with a good sense of humour, and protective of her friends. I know she's got dope plans and cool ideas and I def look forward to seeing my friend do ‘em.”

- @ContestedSnow

”Peachy always has compelling stories to tell and is extremely talented when it comes to building a storyline. Her posts are always top tier and I love having game nights with her! She’s done so much for the community in both an OOC and RP capacity and has always offered me a helping hand if I need it. She’s a veteran member of the community and a joy to be around. I love and appreciate Peachy.”

- @Sarah

Thank you for sticking around for this month’s Player Appreciations! It’s always a joy to get to recognize the beloved members of the Haeseni community, so please keep nominating! Much love to all :)

It should have been me, not those two randos.

3 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

It should have been me, not those two randos.

who r u again

Hi, pink here, cas just sent me this through dms absolutely screaming about this, therefore, id like to make my own comment about them.

Cas is my little sister, ive known her for about nearly five years now, playing together on different servers. Let me just say, she is absolutely an amazing person, despite her being so much younger than me (and being a nerd) I respect them SO much and look up to them, it doesnt matter what situation or issue that arises it is amazing how positive and calm headed she can be when dealing with it. Always looking on the bright side and keeping everyone happy and satisfied.

I dont say it enough but ily girly

AND IM SO PROUD OF WHAT YOUVE ACOMPLISHED HERE

2 minutes ago, sarahbarah said:

who r u again

ask ur mother (shes right next to me)

8 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

ask ur mother (shes right next to me)

leave michele alone 

9 minutes ago, Pinks said:

Hi, pink here, cas just sent me this through dms absolutely screaming about this, therefore, id like to make my own comment about them.

Cas is my little sister, ive known her for about nearly five years now, playing together on different servers. Let me just say, she is absolutely an amazing person, despite her being so much younger than me (and being a nerd) I respect them SO much and look up to them, it doesnt matter what situation or issue that arises it is amazing how positive and calm headed she can be when dealing with it. Always looking on the bright side and keeping everyone happy and satisfied.

I dont say it enough but ily girly

AND IM SO PROUD OF WHAT YOUVE ACOMPLISHED HERE

All jokes aside, I'm so happy to hear this!! This is so sweet. We love Cas in Haense; thanks for sharing her with us!!