JOURNEY I: Space-Travelling Bishop

Werew0lf

8f_cggCf5Oe1aysnnSRWJJrxBden_Ora4B_-UqrkryyGavWZ63W_2WZNFzbJJVrB9KhdP9Q4UqV6A5mmgKtduDJmtgsZPosK2xtufTQMQStGSdSdXXXVieDXFTb_CgIg-yW4b5RIfcnA_UJDAN4-hoE

QT9K1p4jigWkDQGIR8bcC4zTS8Y5kS3s_xmHWMetKZ2_gXfgP7x-at27ZuMwF6N6X6BKgWDCRWLK5TSomK9XFcAqLg2qdf2A3UZ639skCQ1KBw3V03rW5D9hN2LdP69mae3TEFJdlG5oeIe3ksxhOCo

GKutke5SbolDhFCZzTiycoZNm6of10KWwcweF1unmnE_FJcACB2NUe0WYGglnFZ0690yAkVstj64QnXbM7vYoAAyo6eIiO4ZZEVZLVETh0kaO5uFL7jCmtkWrAT9vHnIiLhfGBXwRFgbvL7P_eKVfTI

“I won’t be home for a long while, so take care of Walter.”

“And take care of your health, papej.”

On a pilgrimage across the stars, the Bishop Stanislaw picked up his old, tattered rucksack filled with necessities for travel: a canteen of water, an unlit torch, a bottle of carrion black, the scrolls, and a banner of the Holy Church of the Canon. For the sake of safety, he also carried an old, worn-out longsword sheathed to his synthetic leather belt. 

For the coming days, he journeyed across arduous terrain: hills, swamps, and snowy-mountains. Eventually, the priest came across what he wanted: a large rotund frame made of obsidian with clicking pistons and mechanisms. Odd runes scrawled the stone which shifted in their alphabet, glowing an ominous blue. Crystal-blue stalagmites hung from the 

QUjaVQhUKHutlZ_dQcRmblrw8pBUYtMiJYWklsx0vW3g7UF9XawjkxxEt_K9vkfcoYI17_4qqyx8AUzSViVCki3M7s1Ac-g4PcjCu_UpyN3BqY-uE-BnGV11j1OQuL733sBLv7GkWcraFXIdgyX2Jmo

cave rooftop; they seemed worn by erosion, as if they would snap at any second. Instantly, a burst of energy sprouted from the frame; a rich swirl of sorcery that caused the portal to be lit up.

The Bishop Stanislaw knelt down and placed his ruck-sack to his front, reaching a hand inside to ensure all survival equipment was secured and not lost in his venture. He removed a parchment which was addressed to his brother, one Lord Walter Weiss.

“Borsa,

If you are reading this - I am already dead. Please do not cry, for tears will not bring me back alive.

Just kidding, I won’t be dying anytime soon, so please stop celebrating. I am off on a journey, one perilous and cruel, in order to spread the word of our lord GOD. This journey will take a few years, and if I do not return, please ensure healthy growth of you and your children. 

This is rather abrupt, but farewell for now. GOD bless you, my strong borsa.

If you somehow have children, please consider naming the male 'Stanislaw Junior' or something similar to this. Also, beat up Rosalind a few times a week to ensure steady and subtle growth.

Signed, 

A brother.”

Once the letters had been looked over, the Bishop Stanislaw blew against his

fingers, causing a whistle-esque sound to resonate across the cave. From the entrance of the hole, a great owl swept downwards and took hold of both, in order to deliver them swiftly. The priest turned towards the entrance of the portal upon picking up his rucksack, placing a cowboy hat on his scalp, and then ventured in. 

Click. Clack. Swoosh.

The portal closed.

dd1NmBUMN5ciU8lH5Ts7d8TAwy4FD2srxEHnQzicEnUGSeV-EPuSglBxvqpK-CT9IIr9WSwDp1zCi3u2P0GcBAC_Ycl9ZKVSeTe62PB4eihJUtYQVoHek8hp8es8e8u0XlEGoD8lucyVjXXHHtWtfn4

Audo Weiss, a certain papej, was able to bid farewell. Though he knew his boy would be gone some time, and such a matter in trying times hurt, he had no doubt that Stanislaw had true purpose in his actions. As he stood atop Staalgrav, peering to the stars with a certain King's telescope to the comforting contellations above. Though small, he at least found gladness in that - somewhere out there - the Bishop shared the same sky and that - somewhere out there - he could enjoy a sense of adventure that the old war-dog hadn't in some long years. "Bueno suerte, Stanis." He muttered to the wind as his gaze caught glimpse of The Wopperklaw. Lowing the telescope, a small frown cast over his ragged features. "... Wherever vy are."