House Kervallen: On Lurinite Matters

ECS1999

ON THE SCRISA ANARION SITUATION

A missive on the Year 151 of the Second Age

There has been a recent stream of missives sent between The Silver Lubba and the lands of Sakuragakure. After events that have unfolded in the past few days, I have taken it upon myself to write a missive detailing House Kervallen’s standings regarding the situation revolving around Scrisa Anarion.

OUR PERSPECTIVE:

I speak on behalf of House Kervallen based in Lurin. We fully side with the words of the Silver Lubba on his perspective on the resolution of the ordeal. We concur with his sentiments expressed through his response- Violence should always be the last resort, and it is regrettable that these conflicts have escalated to such a degree. We too share the concern over the loss of innocent lives and the disruption of peaceful daily routines due to these actions- and thus we stand ready to support the Silver Lubba in their efforts to resolve this matter through whatever means Lurin sees fit. Whatever solution the Silver Lubba comes up with, we shall stand by his side and aid in the resolution of such a conflict, assisting Lurin and its citizens wholeheartedly.

ON THIS MISSIVE:

In recent years, there have been individuals who have attempted to defame the pristine family name of Kervallen- an action that is intolerable to us. Some have claimed we played a hand in the death of Scrisa. Others claim we deceived House Anarion for profit. These defaming individuals will simply see that they will fail in their deceit: no matter the public perception of Kervallen, no matter how just or cruel we are portrayed as- Kervallen remains balanced. The public will see through their defaming lies. They will realize- Kervallen stands united as a supporter of the Silver Lubba and Lurin, even in the harshest of raids upon the Lurinites- and we align with the perspective of the Silver Lubba.

ETERNAL WE STAND, ESHTAEL KEEPS BALANCE

signed,

Edvard Kervallen

Patriarch of Lurin's Kervallen and Baron of Lalwën

mDXdYWB.png

"I hate those screeching would-be Samurai more than anyone on this continent. They shamed my Cohort, abandoned their flame to eat ramen and sprint around in the woods wearing headbands and throwing up daemonic symbols with their hands... But they know how to fight. These worms make every excuse in the book, claiming balance when they have hovels dedicated to the undead beneath their feet. Nothing makes me angrier than a coward. Stand and fight for your pride."

CRACK! The resounding sonic boom of a tree being smashed between the massive hands of Kappa the Titan as he mused over current events send a shockwave throughout the village of Cherry Blossoms, sending delicate pastel leaves falling towards the ground ever gently.

Jujutsu Kaisen manga art style still-frame, A muscular knight wearing only a Teutonic Knight Helmet and skirt covering his legs in a cherry blossom forest crushing a tree into pieces with one hand, black and white

The elf read the missive "I should likely reach out to Scarlet again." he then rubbed the back of his neck