The Pinemaw Independent Brigade

Shiredom

Spoiler

image.png?ex=6550304d&is=653dbb4d&hm=379

The Pinemaw Independent Brigade

NrxFKjRUu8WacUb09SDtnKLVmTwtuzH57HrxljdAjnw3K84pGaeG-i7qLqagta60GU3KNSRApI06wZ7EMMlYv5Fd14Rim9AkieKgxWmRu2Oo-Qf2wcAYuYolihx2pSNQhv3OZllv04hWJMOXv4hgf_M

Let it be known, that on 21st of the First Seed, Year 1948 of Imperial Time, the Pinemaw Independent Brigade forms by an extension of the Alliance between the House of Pinemaw and the Fredrichian Band. 

We will aid the Fredrichian Band in it's prospect with the serving of Revolutionaries that seek to acquire true freedom in Krughai. And we honorably swear allegiance to Grubnakh The Wizard until the conclusion of this conflict. 

May our collective efforts bear the fruit of victory. 

xQbWc4up2dhsRWkqbaPNCLzii2sgbeyJyyVbgIHqWoMkJoY5ZkEUy3miwZrFbvQDzYy3IvUmEzWbbvdYFlUgVB4MQlFDR9NGaIElxvdtiAlPQSGDikVgGugjPmOxg3F0apegDUbHJLPbZAuontlESd4

Signed by,

fWQQKdMysM2Lf0jQoFV7OedM2EPqhBU0NQbOtEgdn5LOPsbqfTy0n1vSr7UKEjBt8XuJHTR3sfbJbDPjSM0JRzbJ-2Mh3X2gyFsaRSU5440FLZ01hEYmCOCd1VfszCJgiby6ynBLcaLAHhYKk0fSEJ4

Captain of the Pinemaw Independent Brigade

Zelphar Kervallen Kagura reads the missive carefully a says "Well I sure hope my family members will be safe." He'd puff out a few plumes of smoke from whatever it was that he was smoking in his house.