Willing to create character for a family/group!

Snowlift

Hello! I have plans to make a new character and would be happy to base them around your specific group or make a character in your family! I consider myself to be quite a good role-player so you won't have to worry about that. Male or Female, Old or Young, Halfing or Orc, I'll play any character you'd need!

Only design trope I have planned is that they are going to be a Mechanic/Redstone Designer.

Either make a reply or contact me on discord (Username: snowlift.)

Edited by Snowlift

I saw you in global OOC the other day. I hope you enjoy the server. Let me know if you ever need help with anything

If you'd like to be into mechanical or redstone designing within the orcish community, i reccomend joining the 'Ox' Clan! Theyre known for being goblins that have a keen interest in mechanical alchemy, and in general tinkering! HMU if u wanna know more @jihnyny on discord

If you're wanting to play a mechanic / machine related character, you might be interested in playing a clockwork construct! They are, as one might expect, entirely oriented around that kind of niche. I am currently heading a group of them, so if that sounds like something you might enjoy, feel free to dm me on discord for more details!  [spaceoddlty] 

Heya saw this and I would be willing to have someone like you in my hroup

the Mali’Solarii offer a chance for some cool cultural home brewed experience take a look and if you fancy it, hit me up at discord 

teawithFrisket 

https://wiki.lordofthecraft.net/index.php?title=Sun_Elves_(Mali'Solarii)

UPDATE: I got myself a charcter! thanks for all the wonderful assitance!! :D