The Hydra

Acornlad

((Recruiting Now. Implemented with map wipe.))

The Hydra, A mafia like no other.They kill, they steal, they sell, they buy. They are a jack of all trades.They are a power to be feared. Highly organized and calculated, each crime they commit goes smoothly and quickly. They rule the underworld of aegis.Dealing drugs, contracting kills, robbing the innocent. Even though you may not see them, they're are always there. If you wrong them you will die.

They have no mercy.

The Hydra ((Recruiting people soon, well be implemented in 1.9/Map Wipe))

Mafia of Aegis,

Ruled by Vincent Nroca and Hiruko,

The Hydra are a well organized mafia. They as much of a mafia as a business. They are based from one city. However their business extends far beyond that. The types of business they work in include

-Dealing, smuggling, and production of Illegal Narcotics ((Will tie in 1.9 potions such as, hurting, nausea, poison and other items)

-Contract Killing

-Heist

Positions available in Hydra are

-Dealer(Deals Narcotics)

-Alchemist(Brews Potions and makes other illegal items)

-Resource Collector(Collects resources for Narcotics and resources for members, most positions will be available in this field)

-Resource Manager(Manages resources for Narcotics and resources for members)

-Thief(Commits small crimes, however many of them)

-Masked(Commits major crime such as heist, mass murder/assassination, and they protect the city if their is an invasion)

The Hydra was created as a business for Hiruko and a last resort for Vincent Nroca.

Hiruko originally wanted to start a banking and trading business alike that of the Ironguts and Golden Harvest. However these two companies had monopolized the industry so much that it had become impossible to defeat. Hiruko an innovative man saw opportunity in that of illegal activities. Hiruko knew that since these activities are illegal that he could make a much larger profit, but he knew one single man could rule and control what he intended to create.

Nroca has had a shady past. Nroca's parents were killed as soon as he was born and he was adopted by a rich family. What Nroca saw infused death into his heart strings, however he would fight this urge for quite sometime. Nroca was adopted by a rich family and was taught in the ways of war and diplomacy. Nroca joined the military for quite some time and became happy with his life for a while and he pursued his dream. Nroca wanted to become a diplomat of war. Nroca studied for many years and when the time came he approached the leader of the military and shared his ideas, however they just laughed at him, this pulled at his heart strings and Nroca became enraged and made it his goal to eliminate all diplomats of Aegis. Nroca, became a worshipper of Iblees to gain enough power to kill the diplomats however, when the time came, he realized what he was doing was wrong. Nroca then began his pursuit of a pure soul and his growth to become recognized as noble enough to become ascended, however he again, failed. Nroca knew not to what to do with his life and began to wonder the world.

Hiruko and Nroca were so different, but fate would bring them together. While Nroca was standing at the gate in front of Al'Khazar pondering what to do with his life, Hiruko was passing by and they caught a glimpse at each other, making eye contact, and at that moment Hiruko knew he found than man he needed to pursue his goal and Nroca knew this man is what will save him from his sad life. Hiruko then spoke to Nroca about his ideas and what he wishes to do. The rest is history.

Contact us if you wish to Join

Nroca (MC:Acornlad Forum:Acornlad)

Hiruko(MC:rabidmongoose Forum:mongooselord)

((Map wipe is gonna be quite a ways away, you might want to save this for later

Edit: Also, you need a villain app if you don't have one))

((Map wipe is gonna be quite a ways away, you might want to save this for later

Edit: Also, you need a villain app if you don't have one))

I have had one for a month but it hasn't been looked at...

Villain app required to even make this group...also, you would get stomped by current guilds if you try to recruit quickly, try starting very underground with friends and no forum post. Over time you may gain enough influence to become an official guild.

Villain app required to even make this group...also, you would get stomped by current guilds if you try to recruit quickly, try starting very underground with friends and no forum post. Over time you may gain enough influence to become an official guild.

Yeah, I understand. I wont start talking to people until my villain app gets accepted. I have just been waiting for quite awhile. I think it was looked over.

Already created something quite similar, own quite a few shops, and gained six members in our first day. Sorry. Edit - Oh, and we bought most of the Irongut property. All they have left is the tavern. :-D

Already created something quite similar, own quite a few shops, and gained six members in our first day. Sorry. Edit - Oh, and we bought most of the Irongut property. All they have left is the tavern. :-D

oh, competition, I like it!

It does start getting bland when you own a large criminal organization with little to no resistance. I look foward to a strong, yet bloody, future of role-playing between our factions.

It does start getting bland when you own a large criminal organization with little to no resistance. I look foward to a strong, yet bloody, future of role-playing between our factions.

Me too. XD

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.