Almost 3 years, AMA

Damnit_Delmar

What was your favorite RP scenario on the server?

What's your opinion on necromancers ALLEGEDLY killing human nobles? (utter lies)

3 hours ago, Markisstreaming said:

What was your favorite RP scenario on the server?

What's your opinion on necromancers ALLEGEDLY killing human nobles? (utter lies)

That would honestly have to depend, I would for sure have to say one of the top ones, was the battle of Serheim, where it was like 20v20 crp battle against the paladins. Was pretty dope over all, though another favorite of mine was when my character Aurelion ended up becoming a Prophet for the 'Widu'. 

As for Necromancers killing human nobles, just a matter of supply and demand, Necromancers gotta get arts and crafts supplies and there is an abundance of human nobles. Simple business 101. 

What gets you most excited to RP? 

Has the server been more or less enjoyable over time?

2 hours ago, Wizzar said:

What gets you most excited to RP? 

Has the server been more or less enjoyable over time?

Mostly the Story building aspect is most enjoyable, also challenging and seeing what can be grown from the improv aspect of the server. Since I always enjoy the more hands on interactive aspect of the servers story and world, when it gets shown. 

As for whether it has been more or less enjoyable over time? Depends, a lot of days it feels stale and repetitive, but there are other aspects that can bring some enjoyment.