[!] The Eclipse over Helious

ThatFunkyBunch

rFSgYPxxQI-kHo4BFHXnu8c36TU1bSfk3Ul7gRGs0J07LZPBbMiDgOhgdnJ5zaNALxlmjH-z5gPf8XuRh0Enk0EufVjb-LPtdyD9fvbgUEoq6cQA8Jy3mtXbkib0NYusMvqfQkAz1qwhntAVGHrMfY8

Spoiler

The Azulyan Banner hangs from the gates of Helious, its temple, and several houses. Fires create smog over the city. Azulytes maintain their occupation for a few elven hours. Inferi roaming the sunlit lands, chitin bound Azulytes painting their mark, an eclipsed moon bearing the Eye of Iblees, before they depart. With demands upon the Shamanic City. 

Eve_vakQlrnT8-U_9wIgCUog1vFe1PEUcnMA52WXb8hQxeJ_yqbAZUVjxbV0ao1lZMc7_L1KR47KfiRAPCDiy6nyoXD69I4PTftFi1cTWP7tv2anBcOIiXa_IiWuU6CWxw-FB7sI_hlzQlNXSddya3U

Ember,  you have made a calculated choice. One that makes it apparent. You could improve at mathematics. You wanted a court jester. Let us further make a mockery of you and your people. Ichor runs your streets, for you attempted to mock us.

DO NOT MAKE THIS MISTAKE IN OUR NEXT VISIT. YOU WILL PREPARE THE FOLLOWING FOR OUR PEACE.

A:) Bottled Mana, five counts worth.

B:) A shamanic relic tied with spiritual energy

C:) You will construct shrines honouring AZUL and the Great Red Lich, Lord Upon the Throne. Voice of Iblees.  Gashadokuro. You will know his name.

D:) You will destroy any shrine to Luara you might possess.

Eve_vakQlrnT8-U_9wIgCUog1vFe1PEUcnMA52WXb8hQxeJ_yqbAZUVjxbV0ao1lZMc7_L1KR47KfiRAPCDiy6nyoXD69I4PTftFi1cTWP7tv2anBcOIiXa_IiWuU6CWxw-FB7sI_hlzQlNXSddya3U

“You moved ur pieces, Its thus my turn.” Ember exclaimed as she began to prepare medical treatment for those injured 

(gg gamers, I’m ready for the next rounds)

Just now, TeawithFrisket said:

“You moved ur pieces, Its thus my turn.” Ember exclaimed as she began to prepare medical treatment for those injured 

(gg gamers, I’m ready for the next rounds)

Did this gamer just hit me with a ******* ur instead of your GUH