The Swamp Emerges Once More.

TheWaffleEater2

DQvCU_ama8ZWPzgiS3GVM0_-I_8vV9PbP-UX3WyB5GvkLJo-R2H5GA9LC02dMCC4LOvPVH__emWR8_H2EP4vAtvNF4J4vvKXW8RBc1f9A0O8o1KARpoW834huxD7zFyuorYxvoDddh2EBuLeYG-HM6c

Swamp boogaloo: Swampgoth 5.0

-P2JMeLAuAUEnEQrJGZiycyjG76tw2_7oPGYcgqyy9xehdDd4YHJFmNvsPW9_vgIUUv-bb3hoFlnilXdwbzRpdvR-1bnUzZzsFObQqdrwIYBLp7DbQLpH61e5u6VUHd4EgZSMlvFS9c12LnKWEx5xMs

The Worshippers of Laklul have been lost and stranded within the swamps and deserts without guidance. The past few Swampgoths have stranded our true task at hand, putting shadows along our paths and blocking ways of what our true purpose is, for once we will be guided too our eternal goal, and finally completing it.

“I will not stand for this anymore. I, Brakaz'Lak, the tongue of Laklul, will not allow abuse against my clan's name, and drug through the dirty waters of rotten lukz. We used to have great honor within Krug, from Shreck’lak to Murdok’Lak, our Swampgoth’s were full of achievements, uruks still cannot achieve some of the feats they have done. The last Swampgoths had abandoned us and left us in the dust. I shall bring glory back to our name, we will once more strike fear into the hearts of pinkies and twiggies. The realm of Laklul will be bountiful as we strive forward with new goals and unresolved quests finally achieved by us. I stand here, as a son and a devout worshiper of Laklul, I shall take the mantle of the sacred title of Swampgoth, and I will bring forth our clan to victory, too long have we been riddled with worms and FALSE TOALAKS. Our Toalaks will grow bigger than ever, the Spirit realm will once more feel the might of the Mighty Laklul, Lord of the Swamps, if I do not hear anything in 2 weeks tik, the title is mine."

LUP LAK’LUL!!!!!

Signed,

kE0XVetjU3cdrVQ1iJAdWg5iWJGWeee5HmlGtPPWGp4E9bTqph3MkLeTxxeYKi5b4-fjKOaNvZW9sKuMZlEVNE_VyjRDiYTGmimhdKLpsfpF2RQs7f5uJjjroGZ7Bh8FtRiR1NHwthv5XPRZDwb2kcw

zon ub da zwampz agh head tayker ub twiggiez.