[!] Treaty of Hyspia and Helious S.S,Y 162 (SA.2)

TeawithFrisket

Treaty of Hyspia and Helious

-The Viceroyalty of Hyspia and Sol’Helious-

I6nlCMWNEnUptwKt_VY4OJSDQYniad6M7xQ4BoKGEJw5wajjXhtsuH98CFtcrW7qBW1KTybUls3Sqs9tDFueODCuOYMEJYpGBCUpTKcY1PEEBL4y3MbXuFnZhivEYcKCBkJzntybQuey4pFedukTZVYidagJfF_ApZdYuqJcXUWRCJ0XktZSbLTdku3RGI16qrZTvBlZdOSkpJap4ft_saqpzn_BdB8tNeTPAUH7EzP_gBIZla67kSEYA74ExjMj05NnqfW1BtXsqrT5TXMGidOOL7KE3oL9kapo6KOKRpIYmU

Agreed on this 20th of  Suns Smile, Year 162 SA.2- The Principality of Sol’Helious and The Viceroyalty of Hyspia

This document refers to The Viceroyalty of Hyspia, and 

The Principality of Sol’Helious; hereafter referred to as ‘signatories’:

ARTICLE I: SOVEREIGNTY

The signatories, do pledge mutual recognition of sovereignty and agree:

I. THAT the power of rule of each signatory in their respective territories shall be fully respected by the other;

II. THAT the signatories accept the others authority as the representatives of the will of their peoples and thus shall recognize no other position claiming such.

ARTICLE II: NON-AGGRESSION

The signatories enumerated do mutually agree that any forces affiliated with their banner, nation, reigning bloodline, etc., shall not engage in military action against the other signatory. If such were to occur, the signatories shall endeavor to resolve the issue diplomatically.

I.  The Signatories formally enter a pact of non-aggression. 

II. The Signatories refrain from participating in any conflicts that put them at odds with one another.

III. Residents of the Signatories are protected while in the Respective territories so long as they act within the laws of the respective realms.

IV. Attacks from third parties residing in the territories of The Signatories will not be considered acts of aggression, but must be dealt with by the government of the offending party's residence.

V. Guilds or mercenary contracts stationed within the territories of The Signatories will be subject to legal prosecution if offending the pact in city limits or on citizens of either city.

ARTICLE III: Cooperation

I. Citizens of The Signatories can, if they are found in committence of a crime in the territory of the other, be sent back to the other, for the purpose of punishment.

II. The Sol’tarrio will do joint training with The Order of Francisco- the joint training will not be for any war, however it will simply be to exchange techniques and forms to raise the strengths of both Orders.

III. 
The Signatories Will share any information about darkspawn and Ibleesian cultist/Azulyte groups or draconic beings. They will share and assist each other with any issues concerning such and assist in fighting the threat against them

ARTICLE IV: Trade Alliance

I. The Signatories shall be allowed to enter each other’s territories in order to trade whatever items may they be selling, unless it breaks any of the aforementioned articles, or the laws of A Signatory.

II. The Signatories shall each be granted a tariff-free stall within the lands of the other by an appointed member of the Signatories citizenry and/or government.

ARTICLE V: DURATION

1. The Signatories agree to enter into a pact of the aforementioned clauses, for the Duration of 20 years, and it may be renewed at a meeting appointed by either side.

Signed,

Her Serene Royal Highness, Ember An'na Mah’nel, Co’trine ou’ Yagrasylvvy, Gine ou’ Silme'pol,  Ambassador ou’ Sol’Helious, Sil’rumeiry Sentinal ou’  da  Sol’ tarrio, Ac’Luzxi ou’ Kni’ich Sol’ Helious, Taur, a’ Ruke ou’ Alterk, a’ Lunderia, Magin ou’ Vali’mae, Co’tr ou’ Voclia, Cond’pos ou’ Oblen, Vaton ofu’Achyae & Sievis, Gin ou’ Sen’nyor, Haelunai’Gine lu da Sol'talonii ou’ Mah’nel

HIS HIGHNESS, Cesar II de Pelear, 

Viceroy of Hyspia, Duke of Pacazu, Baron of Arenisca and Del’mar, Lord of Ladorada, Lord of Niseep, Gereon's Hold, and Ciudad de Plata, Gran Maestre of El Orden de Francisco, Protector of the Hyspian People, Protector of the Farfolk, Patriarch of House de Pelear

HIS VICEROYAL EXCELLENCY,  Sergio Harold Othaman, 

Gran Canciller de Hyspia, Lord Minister of His Highness’ Government