The Revocation of Clan Loa'chil's Banishment

The Revocation of Clan Loa'chil's Banishment

By Order of Shugo Kato of Sakuragakure

Year of the Butajin, 1240
16th of the Grand Harvest, Year 164, 2A

nYPGWnuqqgYZXqulwwnAPLVevQI6XyjBtK99u_QU1teo0ZIR9xDD_YfJYzm-CB3wzXp0MCNJ1-A0Y6UEa8o3MJ7KXBQLLGL4hSBHRF8tITkKNY8Do9Hj8xS7b-zy3IDGBDnNShWyTjVfUiYDJ_58IXs

Let it be known throughout the Ashen State realm and to our allies that Clan Loa'chil will no longer be banned from Sakuragakure after the payment of 2,000 mon total to the clans Kato and Tatsu. With the reparations fulfilled for what was taken by Ser Spuds and his exile from the clan, we have found no need nor desire to uphold the ban upon the entirety of the clan and thank Naith Loa'chil for honoring the demands upon Loa'chil while holding no fault in what transpired and declare her a friend of our village once more. Clan Loa'chil will not be obligated to pay anymore to Sakuragakure and any negative actions done onto them on behalf of our village will be unjustified, unwelcomed and not rewarded by our government.

This revocation will not extend to Ser Spuds however who will remain banished from our village and no friend of the Oyashimans. There will be no third time that we allow this rat into our homes. 

KATO OIJIN the Black Swordsman, Shugo of Sakuragakure, Legendary Sanbushi

Spuds lounged about in his home. Five hundred mina less in his pockets as he grumbled in disappointment at his loss. “I’ll have to make that back up somehow. I wonder what is in that charming little home I saw a down the mountain.” He took one of his hairpin lock picks and fiddled with it as he pondered alone “Decision, decisions, decisions. But hey at least that is out of the way. Leaves one less problem.”

Edited by Turbo_Dog