Mini Auction

hemomancy

MINI AUCTION

(real)

Do YOU want a miniature of your character? But DOUBLE the size of a regular DND mini? Come one come all! I will make a model, force ask my father to nicely print it out for me, then sand and paint it! Promise to not be weird with your address :)

The mini will be shipped in a small box with bubble wrap, hopefully giving enough room to not be broken! Any minis with thin weapons have the chance.

This example is nearly finished, only needing some highlights and finishing some of the details.

4QPtxc46CbGmZFTUFxXs5HCpIeXL542Ce8bplxtngSd6OfBbPEOzd41DytggfabUiboZA7tPjG6leoIT9KoNYm0hRr2SYhHisl8ursnTeUS-soe6zzikDGVPJO1IU1K0ropETFAfQwf1UMHBbytSxxkWuUOCREdi5PgACbJxxvvujEqagiLz3Pq1A2S7HWJM2Q77CtjiOLihCXMmbXAo8LCO00o5eVJF1Faj4r2j0P1kFSZw1l0UjJLf3mytxG02QecNZSbnreFd_SuU0OD1D7mzC92_XVSaetL9WNm0wUaPuUdl0y0-Ug_3sWLIN7lqRcjnrOP8KwbYOOiyTzZspe71XrpkmKVWQmqrMALtSn6vFvb0lbD_zO3foBgc6TW37I6jIQu4P-qQyfDMN-0mui-FlhhFnb0gQJfcrS3rwAWglFC4dvumPak5p1BoYySJjyfsE

The bid will be starting at 30 USD and bids in increments of 1 USD

This will cover the file, filament used, materials to paint, and shipping.

Paypal, Cashapp, and Venmo!

It will end February 9th at 5pm EST!

Bid Format:

Discord:

Bid:

Happy bidding! Dm on discord (hemomancy.) if you have any questions or comment them!

Bid Format:

Discord: hermitjack

Bid: 30

Discord: Kanapes

Bid: 31