The Shepherd Plea for aid

Spoiler

The Shepherd’s Plea

1DPqmVRyxuHcGlVE513oqisNxaik1Q6RGyGjAv7JMHw2WesYfRf9DVeEdExQnE_3YlYFl7-EfqFY3r2U1nT10MEFqT54kXihCXPfIxLa9yvk-MHWpzmRU5-LNuh_5vM6D4gI6CHpDfCRhHtMWAdTHiE

As the sun dipped below the horizon, painting the sky in hues of crimson and gold, Debb returned to the outskirts of the camp after spending time and trading with friends in the bustling city of hyspia. However, his joyous reunion with the tribe was shattered by the grim sight that awaited him, as Debb's weary footsteps led him further towards the smoky air, a sense of foreboding gripped his heart, foreshadowing the grim scene that awaited him. The air crackled with tension and blood, his pace quickened until he ran across the swaying sand that shuffled away from his feet with each step growing heavier for Debb. As he rounded the final dune and the camp came into view, Debb's worst fears were realized in the stark and grim fate that had unfolded before him.

The animal pens, once a bustling testament to the tribe's prosperity, a place where he sought and care for many young calf to cattle, lamb to sheep, flashback returned to him as he remembered the illness, the miracle of their births and each one personality that he had grown to learn and care for… now lay in ruins, the earth stained crimson with the blood of their slaughtered cattle and sheep. The pungent scent of death hung heavy in the air as Debb peers around the corner finding hundreds of carcasses laid shrewn across the field and inside, a bitter reminder of the savagery that had befallen them. Debb's chest tightened with a mix of grief and rage as he took in the devastation, each fallen a poignant symbol of the tribe's shattered livelihood.

"What foul coward dares to strike at us in the dead of night?" Omar said, his voice thick with anger as he surveyed the carnage before them. "They will pay dearly for this affront!"

Others nodded in agreement, their fists clenched at their sides as they bristled with a fury that threatened to consume them. For too long, their tribe had suffered at the hands of these unknown assailants, their attacks a brazen challenge to the tribe's very existence.

jFx19GJHGwhaG-fnx6HB_WNHTNmX7_b1J76V0VoFgVyJhUwulTqkSBgk8LjTAxSYTo3V2QiTEeF83pIdge1u1EJARM5i2hWxwZaiYikRfx3Uwx1CZiI65xCmDeFNkPYPJSOLHb0lEkkeUuRRtah2qw8

Amidst the chaos, the grand Imam Mehmed arrived, his presence commanding respect and authority as he surveyed the scene before him with a grave expression. His normally serene demeanor was replaced by a steely resolve, his eyes flashing with a fierce determination to see justice served.

"We cannot allow this heinous act to go unpunished, We must stand united as one tribe and prepare to strike back against those who would seek to destroy us! We will build a structure around those that remain but trust in Allah! Wallahi! Allah's words are Haqq, Victory belongs to the mumineen. So have faith and patience."

His words ignited a spark within the hearts of those gathered, their resolve hardened by the Imam's call. But for many, mere defensive measures were not enough, justice was demanded, and justice must be served.

WVIaCV4MiVcTh4pnKlRW9-DvrJ4Jmhi2p20kA1wYGOHXboBaoa9KVApiIkyqCFyrpRciPISfoW83OQdWhlyyhT-Vb5PYkRo9nLrDhFFJg_Zpkiy0N-NRpKxQe4-EvnmVqRCaPMZJ2nwPbLooe7dotXk

As the night began to break into a soft hue of blue and the camp bustled with activity as palisades were being erected, Debb returned to his tent, his mind consumed with thoughts of the cowards who were sleeping peacefully somewhere. With a sense of purpose, he approached an old cedar chest, a relic of generations past. With a reverent touch, he opened it, revealing the ancient armor that had been passed down through his family for countless years.

Each piece bore the scars of battles long fought and victories hard won, a testament to the resilience and valor of his ancestors. As he donned the armor, he felt the weight of history settle upon his shoulders, a reminder of the legacy he carried and the duty he bore to protect his tribe.

With every buckle fastened and every strap secured, Debb felt a sense of kinship with those who had come before him, a lineage of warriors bound by honor and duty. As he stepped out into the small golden hue of the sun as it crested above the horizon, the desert breeze brought a new air amongst the land.

As the sun rose over the newly fortified palisades, casting a golden hue upon the desert landscape, the nomadic tribe stood united, their defenses bolstered in the wake of the recent attack. Yet despite their best efforts, the identity of their assailants remained shrouded in mystery, leaving them in a state of heightened vigilance and uncertainty.

With tensions running high and the threat of further attacks looming, Debb Bin Abdullah Al-Shams, the shepherd of the tribe, recognized the need for outside assistance in uncovering the truth.

And so, with a heavy heart and a determined spirit, he penned an open letter to the people of Aevos, he placed his trust in Allah that the rulers be they from Hyspia, Haense, the Iron horde, or even those who like him work hard in the fields and hills calling upon them to aid in their quest for justice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“As-salamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, may glad tiding and Allah blessing and protection be upon you, and may Allah wrath be upon those who seek harm upon us.

To the Honorable People of Aevos, be you a king, Al-malik of vast authority or power, or a humble yet hard working man on the fields. I ask you to hear my Plea.

It is with a heavy heart and a solemn sense of duty that I reach out to you in this time of need. My family, known for our resilience and steadfastness in the face of adversity, has recently fallen victim to a cowardly attack, a brazen assault on our livelihoods and our way of life.

My name is Debb Bin Abdullah Al-shams, I am a shepherd as my father before me and his father before him, the person whom we seek had dealt a devastating loss to my family and undo many moons of effort and care, my family is know to you most as one who feed their guest and has always given in zakat when able. We had always defended the innocent and gave in good faith.

Despite my best efforts, the identity of those responsible for this heinous crime remains unknown, casting a shadow of uncertainty over our community. In our quest for justice, we find ourselves in need of assistance, for we hope to uncover the truth that eludes us.

Therefore, I humbly beseech the people of Aevos to lend me your aid in this time of turmoil. If any among you possess knowledge of the perpetrators or have heard whispers of their intentions, I implore you to come forward and share what you know. Let not fear or hesitation deter you, for the pursuit of justice knows no bounds.

In return for your assistance, I offer not only my heartfelt gratitude but also a promise of reward for those who aid us in our quest. For any information leading to the apprehension of those responsible or the revelation of their identities, I pledge to reward the bearer with thirty-five heads of sheep, be they living or deceased, as a token of our appreciation.

We do not require aid in recuperating our losses, for we place our trust in Allah to provide. We desire only your assistance in the capture or the identity of the criminal at hand.

Let it be known that my family stands ready to defend our livelihood and uphold the principles of justice that bind us together. We call upon the people of Aevos to stand with us in our time of need, united in pursuit of truth and righteousness, if you have news or information or in fact the person responsible for the attack, we reside currently at Hyspia outskirts.

To the perpetrator and enemy of Allah,

Unwelcome guest, how long will you remain deluded?

Do you not tire yourself with the sin and disgrace of mistake after mistake? 

Don't you feel ashamed? Had the old and the wise not warned you? 

For indeed there is no doubt about their warnings and clear advice, rather you chose to be deaf to their warning and advice. Are you not afraid of meeting your lord? 

Do you not realize how little time you have left yet choose to turn from Allah for what he has given you? So be warned and take heed,

Those who live life dishonorably will end in humiliation.

With deepest regards and unwavering resolve, Debb Bin Abdullah Al-Shams.”

6yCk5HT.png

"Aktubu shaykhum hil'Qalashaanu min shivir hil'Kwee'Hayastaani. Kyaa wasaaf tawsufu hil'gundu?"

A short letter read. On the back of the letter, a translation accompanied: I write to the Shaykh of the Qalasheen from the camp of the Kwee'Hayastaani. What description can you describe of the bandits? A fuller paragraph below that read: We will watch the deep desert from atop our mesas and question any who strike us as suspect lest they mean to strike the Qalasheens again. If you find any evidence, be it witness, banner, or lost weapon, please let us know so that we may better find these marauders and bring them to you dead or alive. The letter, both front and back, would be signed Maȟpíya Farisbarii.

Upon taking notice of the missive, the Viceroy of Hyspia prepared his horse for a travel to his neighbor's abode, "As I have promised Abdur, we shall offer our assistance in finding this criminal."