A LIFE BEYOND

Zaerie

A LIFE BEYOND

iZerezZ3u7v_6IKgmoJw-NgNa7_tUZwTtshYBml2UL1e2H3bZ9ESNnQwN6qPoKBwQ5fpbRURBDHhx-lVgPByFpYqQ40RTZqaPLfhzrL9LRoliLEtgaUURHTEX0pqET6OTAWmvCJGobHmnW-GBlxd3sE

Issued and averred by

Her Majesty

Fp47QL-MCBxhvjNqv5gPGVrSqiISrcOjuph5lIqJmZStFbXhWS9ysPToI1GkVwXv5aznakrWq1Jy9vYOEcIufvY7k7uU61H5Op1Ww3ugtI7kmmJUtujXJ-0GbjSSimVzOKPjukasIQ1DRvd6cqta_Ig

Atstana de

Regne Petrère

As the sovereign ruler of our great Commonwealth, it is with a heavy heart that I announce a significant change regarding one of our esteemed noble houses.

After careful consideration and in recognition of their unwavering dedication to their family's well-being, I hereby release the Comital House of Adiler from their oaths to the Commonwealth. It is acknowledged that they seek opportunities that better serve their family as a whole - a decision that I am certain was not made lightly.

In light of this decision, the title 'Barony of Eagles Peak,' which was graciously granted to House Adiler many decades ago, shall be rightfully reclaimed by the Crown and held under my noble authority.

However, it is important to note that the additional title of ‘Count of Maehr'nor’, bestowed upon Xavier Adiler, the patriarch of House Adiler, shall remain in the possession of their esteemed family. This title will accompany the Adiler family wherever their noble path leads them next.

Let it be known throughout the land that the Commonwealth acknowledges the contributions and service of House Adiler, and wishes them prosperity and success in their future endeavours. May their legacy endure, and may they find fulfilment and happiness in their new pursuits.

Her Majesty, Catherine I, By the Grace of GOD, Queen of the Commonwealth of the Petra, Marquise de Val d’Estenou, Countess of Temesch and Moere, Baroness of Garmont, Valfleur, Vallagne-en-Petra, Brasca, Eagles Peak and of the Phoenixspire, Protector of the Meadows, Defender of Liberty

The Right Honorable, Azrael Adiler, Duke of Aher’asul, Heir-Apparent to the Principality of Maehr’nor, Laurir of Maehr’nor.

Xavier Adiler rides past the keep of white marble walls that he has called home for so many decades, smiling fondly at it as memories of the Adiler's time in the Commonwealth played in his mind, from moving into an abandoned keep owned by Petra back on Almaris to becoming an honorable noble house that has struggled alongside the Commonwealth through wars and hardships. 
"I do hope this is not the end of our chapter with Petra; I have yet to give Catherine all her long-overdue gifts."