The Infernal Tempest Guild

Undeelad

Hello good citizens of Aegis! SOme of you may know about this guild, and some of you might not. Im going to get down to the purpose though. This guild is made of tecnically people who love fire,lava,netherrack,etc. The guild is all about having fun and helping eachother with goals. I plan to have trials for recruits, which will make you an actual guild member. When your a recruit you will have to take a trial. When you are promoted, you just have to Ignis Warrior then you must do 3 missions that you are assigned to, and then you get to choose if you want to be a Magma Architect, Volcanic Scribesmen,or a Fire Mage, then after I think you are ready for Infernal Brute you get promoted They are pretty much the people who take care of things when I am not available! Need more info, look at the bottom!So I am Seartotem_Magmus , the owner of the guild. Yeasir is the Co-Owner, we are working hard to form this guild into helping Aegis. Infernal Tempest is not an evil guild, but a guild that helps in everything, ever since the sages left I have been helping defeat undead, and helping others.The guilds goal is to help all of Aegis! So here are the ranks. Also once you rank up you get prizes/rewards. Reward=??? Hehehehe :D

RANKS:

Pheonix Lords (Owners): Seartotem_Magmus,Dousty_Houff,Craglode

Infernal Brute(Helpers):

Fire Mage(Explorers):

Volcanic Scribesmen(Scribes/Historians):

Magma Architect(Builders):

Ignis Warrior(Basic Rank):

Ignis Recruits(New people):.

Application

Minecraft Name:

RP Name:

Other groups you belong to:

Skills:

Why you want to join:

IC Age:

I am also looking for one more Pheonix Lord (Co-Owner) but you must complete this app below.

Minecraft Name:

RP Name:

Other groups you belong to:

Skills:

Why you want to join:

IC Age:

Are you trustworthy?:

Have you been banned before:

Will you support out guild in any way possible:

Contact Undeelad for help or more info!

oh sorry to say this but i think you have to write up te lore and your idea's first then for it to be accepted by a gm for you to make a guild now sorry but you have to write it all up on idea's and lore then wait till it gets accepted in the time you wait you can not work on your guild till it gets accepted.

Hey, since its closed, do I have permission to revive it? I may make a new base, depends. And I will keep everything the same, but I will write out some lore. Thanks, respond to this or notify me in-game.

Wait, it's closed because of me? :mellow:

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.