The Passing of a Lion

[!] A missive would find itself in the mailboxes of all Lords, Ladies and Commoners in the realm.

THE PASSING OF A LION

SIR AUDO WEISS

L2vGX4DotMTYbfssSvBhPkdO5hYCFCgctjs8zPCf0mcrt5G_UWUsi6MWtoLHbv2xcoo_scJaS8bTZ6f3lQaqGSwXbXvSaiH5cLmJpHZH7xRzXKAnKxzxwbD9wE19C3i6LMyH5zI3bSIzORDTrz1ASKw

Issued by

The House of Weiss

Naf zwy 12th hag i Grona ag Droba x i 524 E.S.

With great sadness, we announce the passing of Sir Audo Weiss.

A father, brother, son, grandfather and husband. He was our second Viscount, and an outstanding Knight, contributing greatly to who the Weiss household are today.

Sir Audo died as he lived, fighting for what he believed in.

The household holds great love for him, taking time to reminisce, pray and grieve.

So Horen submitted, but was wise first, for he felt the presence of Iblees in the world.

Line 17, the Scroll of Gospel.

He may be gone but he is not forgotten.

Va Ve Maan.

Signed,

The Honorable, Ofeliya Fabienne Weiss, Viscountess of Novkursain, Baroness of Zvaervauld

If7JV1XKbNKL6R_txvZlfzsd9X45VS-sfL53ux4_KWFYN1lamUFNijHsQsNMHKwWix_KCHwraaSwhsp7Mer5RN9bjOAAFVRur-ldvQYm-gTq3QLj7EIZsCrQFmkdUIGMIDr9pQPJqt9LetNNQvC7ACI

The Honorable, Christopher Fabian Weiss, Viscount-Consort of Novkursain, Baron-Consort of Zvaervauld

mTM02E2F5f4URxTm_mHjnaHBrD57tevPca4Wy-mYNQq_W9lvR7gVWxgr1Zo17uX7bqqdiOhXjdXrBaPSC2eTuCsI-dObLQQetc3zN-2h52FaX_YTHH63rLgSBQeqC7emss4hIYl7UoLYdfPvYuVEghs