The Tuvian Resolution 

ZEvR-6tV0clynuUOxAAsDxkSl1Bz3ek_62kGTA6ELg3Pnv0rEtUppcGPgrL39oWSnNHZaMSnVdV_0RCdeFBrOstQ7HWq9aWlHO_8ZK0q7fV6bU2xVtgRoFWFmkIqUSevc4F79D1odgQnoowK-3zGcbU

The Tuvian Resolution 

6oWACy6gMj-zAkmOu74A_xW39DNkgai3fr27vtsDNY5ngKyO_HKgtE--9lNTqZ8EgfG7ZHj6RLuovq5oUeEfp_AzuOvmmvTcs3OESNe2XDhjMwbcp_kczRy1P5k6uHw8A_aagdmLGzI9GfwCE5yew8k

7th of Horen's Calling of 105 B.A

kRJNXKpncu5WnLHTZHFv4E7v8-7uTHPyz5gFlJH_52_1camqJkwoQnJcFW7CXp3BNQFS2veO3DdaiZ9YRR6DjnpG-ZqHMFWob7ZHkeeX_ozWVsYAgbCVAbik9SVDIBRdFNG0TZ8VmOAyd-kmCgLv4To

After the ‘Inheritance of Tuvia’ Royal Decree, two candidates for the Peerage of Tuvia presented themselves. Whilst the decision was still being weighed up Don Elijah Kervallen opted to step aside so that the Princess Royal may take the Baronial title. 

Upon the taking of this role, Princess Ariadne shall form a cadet branch of House Novellen, becoming the first Novellen-Tuvia. She shall be considered the sole inheritor of the Tuvia land, titles and any artefacts that come as part of said inheritance. 

kRJNXKpncu5WnLHTZHFv4E7v8-7uTHPyz5gFlJH_52_1camqJkwoQnJcFW7CXp3BNQFS2veO3DdaiZ9YRR6DjnpG-ZqHMFWob7ZHkeeX_ozWVsYAgbCVAbik9SVDIBRdFNG0TZ8VmOAyd-kmCgLv4To

Signed,

Her Royal Majesty, Sybille I, by the Grace of GOD, Queen of Balian, Princess of Providence, Duchess of Helena, Reutov, Sunholdt and Lorraine, Countess of Pompourelia and Kositz, Viscountess of Eflen and Anatis, Baroness of Renzfeld, Brucca, Valens, Malenos, Montcoure and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

Edited by Imperium

[!] A note would be sent to the Royal Family:

Your Majesty Queen Sybille,

While i appreciate your efforts in looking for a heir for Tuvia, it has reached my attention how between a Kervallen and a Novellen it passed to a Novellen. This unfortunate event makes me believe there is something wrong; as far as i know Princess Ariadne offered to take the role being 'one of the closest living relatives' to my son Ezequiel and not 'the title being passed to the crown'. How is then possible that she goes by Novellen-Tuvia and not Kervallen? Wouldn't it have been easier to either not apply or give my brother the chance first?

Sir Ephrem Kervallen

2 minutes ago, ECS1999 said:

[!] A note would be sent to the Royal Family:

Your Majesty Queen Sybille,

While i appreciate your efforts in looking for a heir for Tuvia, it has reached my attention how between a Kervallen and a Novellen it passed to a Novellen. This unfortunate event makes me believe there is something wrong; as far as i know Princess Ariadne offered to take the role being 'one of the closest living relatives' to my son Ezequiel and not 'the title being passed to the crown'. How is then possible that she goes by Novellen-Tuvia and not Kervallen? Wouldn't it have been easier to either not apply or give my brother the chance first?

Sir Ephrem Kervallen

[!] A note would be responded

Dear Sir Ephrem

As the missive states, your brother stepped asides and decided not to pursue the leadership of the house. As she is born a Novellen, it has been decided she shall take Novellen-Tuvia to not distance herself from her family. She will still rule the house and endeavours to bring respect to the Kervallen tradition, however as no Kervallens presented themselves for the role, it is not possible to have one lead Tuvia.

Her Royal Majesty, Sybille I, by the Grace of GOD, Queen of Balian, Princess of Providence, Duchess of Helena, Reutov, Sunholdt and Lorraine, Countess of Pompourelia and Kositz, Viscountess of Eflen and Anatis, Baroness of Renzfeld, Brucca, Valens, Malenos, Montcoure and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

[!] Another note would be sent:

Your Majesty,

While i really don't care who takes a peerage i hold no interest on, i am not fully sure if Elijah knew the peerage would be no longer under Kervallen when he decided to step aside. If that is the case then so be it this is the last letter i shall send anyways, just making sure he was aware.

Sir Ephrem Kervallen